Digital TV News: M:tel
Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
Nov 29, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has partnered with Antecna to implement Agama’s solution for monitoring and analysis of live TV channels and VoD streams at m:tel, the telecom operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Agama, Antecna, m:tel, Mikael Dahlgren, Aleksandar Antunovic, Milan Aleksijević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
M:tel enables HbbTV services with Castoola
Oct 21, 2019 – Castoola has launched an HbbTV portal developed for M:tel Montenegro. With a press on the red button, M:tel subscribers can enter into a new world of interactivity on TVCG channels. M:tel is the first company in Montenegro to offer this kind of service.
News categories: Castoola, M:tel, Digital TV, HbbTV, Montenegro
m:tel selects Keepixo OTT encoders
Jan 11, 2016 – Keepixo has announced that m:tel in Bosnia and Herzegovina has selected Keepixo transcoders and mosaic generators for its OTT multiscreen service. The transcoders are used to deliver channels using Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) to a variety of devices.
News categories: Keepixo, m:tel, Jerome Blanc, Aleksandar Veselinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
Dec 4, 2013 – Bosnia's m:tel has announced that it plans to upgrade its digital television service in 2014, with high definition programming, and support for viewing on connected devices.
News categories: m:tel, Motorola, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user
May 24, 2013 – Telekom Srbija has presented an award to its 200,000th subscriber. The company finished 2012 with 175,000 IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, IPTV, Serbia, Subscribers
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV