Digital TV News: MIDiA
52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
Jul 29, 2021 – As consumers have been forced to self-filter what they spend their attention on in an increasingly saturated attention environment, it is increasingly ads which are not making the cut, a new report from MIDiA has found.
News categories: MIDiA, Hanna Kahlert, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
A recession could leave streaming subscriptions vulnerable
Oct 29, 2019 – Millennials are poised to have their pockets hardest hit should the economy take a downturn, with the impact on their spending power directly upending loyalties to app subscriptions across entertainment, according to MIDiA Research.
News categories: MIDiA Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
MIDiA Research begins beta testing of TV show performance tracking tool
Jun 6, 2019 – MIDiA Research is expanding its family of data tools and analytics intelligence to TV shows. The new development, MIDiA Index aggregates data types from multiple sources to create an accurate reading of how well TV shows are really performing.
News categories: MIDiA Research, Karol Severin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion