Digital TV News: MMS
ZTE Enhances 3G Mobile TV Experience at Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Aug 4, 2008 – ZTE (Shenzhen: 000063; Hong Kong: 0763) is rolling out its U728, the industry's first-TD-SCDMA TV handset. The new TD-SCDMA TV handset supports CMMB and will be available in the domestic market in time for the Beijing Olympic Games.
News categories: ZTE, 5G, China, Digital TV, Mobile
Neptuny presents ContentWise 2.0 at IBC
Jul 2, 2008 – Neptuny will be launching ContentWise 2.0, the second release of the revolutionary Content Recommendation Engine for IPTV, Interactive-Cable TV and WebTV at the next IBC 2008 conference to be held in Amsterdam from 12-16 September 2008.
News categories: Neptuny, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, IPTV
Multimedia Mobile Phone Shipments Surpass TV Shipments in 2008, According to MultiMedia Intelligence
Nov 27, 2007 – MultiMedia Intelligence reports the worldwide unit shipments of multimedia feature rich mobile phones will exceed 300 million units in 2008, outnumbering shipments of TV sets.
News categories: MultiMedia Intelligence, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile
Dreampark Debuts PVR Control with Mobile Devices
Sep 8, 2007 – Dreampark has announced the debut of Dreampark's mobile personal video recorder (PVR) solution enabling consumers the added control and flexibility in recording TV programming on their PVR.
News categories: DVR, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box
- Egyptian National Media Authority to deploy R&S DVB-T2 transmitters
- TiVo selects Pindrop voice authentication
- Comscore to offer cross-platform movie measurement
- Sales of Smart TVs up 20% in Germany in 2020
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers