Digital TV News: MTM
Pay-TV Innovation Forum surveys the European Pay TV market
Jun 27, 2017 – According to a panel of European pay-TV industry executives, as growth in the European pay-TV industry matures, operators are shifting focus – looking to strengthen the core pay-TV offering, while diversifying into new areas to monetise their existing subscriber bases.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Middle-East
Pay-TV Innovation Forum looks at the North American pay-TV market
Jun 7, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) in partnership with MTM has revealed the first wave of findings from the Pay-TV Innovation Forum 2017, which looks first at the state of the North American market.
News categories: Nagra, Simon Trudelle, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, North America
Indonesia's SuperSoccer selects Harmonic for live football streaming
Feb 21, 2017 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that SuperSoccer, an Indonesian sports aggregator, has chosen Harmonic’s VOS 360 professional cloud media processing service to stream live soccer matches over the web to subscribers in Indonesia.
News categories: Harmonic, SuperSoccer, Tony Berthaud, Mirwan Suwarso, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Varying growth opportunities for Asia Pacific pay-TV service providers
Aug 18, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has revealed the APAC findings from the Pay-TV Innovation Forum research program. The region is highly fragmented, with significant distinction between the most and least technologically advanced countries.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Asia, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Market Research
Strong growth ahead for OTT services in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico
Feb 9, 2016 – Vindicia and Ooyala have released research suggesting that premium OTT is set for strong growth in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. Major pay-TV providers and regional media groups are investing in services tailored to local tastes, paving the way for significant market growth through to 2018.
News categories: Vindicia, Ooyala, MTM, Bryta Schulz, Caitlin Spaan, Jon Watts, Argentina, Brazil, Digital TV, Market Research, Mexico, OTT
European OTT market to experience rapid growth by 2017
Nov 25, 2014 – Vindicia and Ooyala have announced the results of a qualitative pan-European study that looks at the current premium service OTT market and its projected growth in the UK, Dutch and German regions by 2017.
News categories: Ooyala, Vindicia, MTM, Jay Fulcher, Gene Hoffman, Digital TV, Europe, Germany, Market Research, Netherlands, OTT, UK
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results