Digital TV News: MatrixStream
Digicel PlayGo partners with Matrixstream for OTT Winter Olympics streaming
Feb 9, 2018 – Matrixstream is partnering with Digicel PlayGo to stream live Winter Olympic sporting events OTT in the Caribbean. The IPTV platform allows users to access 8 live Olympic feeds, including 24 hour Winter Olympic news, on any mobile device.
News categories: Matrixstream, Digicel PlayGo, Aaron Keogh, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
MatrixStream introduces OTT solution for IPTV operators
Jan 25, 2017 – MatrixStream introduces the MatrixCloud OTT solution for IPTV operators enabling rollout in less than 60 days. Operators can utilize MatrixCloud OTT to launch skinny channel bundles, subscription VOD or standalone video packages.
News categories: MatrixStream, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
Slowdown in N. American digital cable and satellite subscribers hurts video infrastructure market
Apr 1, 2011 – Infonetics Research earlier has released its 4Q10 Cable, Satellite, and IPTV Video Infrastructure and Subscribers market share and forecast report. Worldwide video encoder revenue increased 10% and topped the $100 million mark in 4Q10.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite
MatrixStream to Revolutionize In-Vehicle Entertainment with High Definition IPTV
Jun 16, 2008 – MatrixStream is partnering with motor vehicle manufacturers to bring consumers the new MX2 wireless terminal touch screen IPTV platform codename MX-Drive.
News categories: MatrixStream, Digital TV, In-Car, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Ubalance partners with MatrixStream to roll out HD 1080p IPTV in South Korea
Sep 7, 2007 – UBalance, a premier IPTV solution provider, has recently partnered with MatrixStream to launch the first Video on Demand (VOD) and live HD 1080p IPTV deployment over a best effort network without QoS (quality of service) in South Korea.
News categories: Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Korea, OTT, Set Top Box
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers