Digital TV News: Mediafly
Skyviia and Mediafly Announce Private Label Internet TV Service
Mar 19, 2012 – Skyviia and Mediafly have announced the offering of a Private Label Internet TV Service to manufacturers, retailers, and service providers worldwide, powered by Mediafly's popular delivery platform.
News categories: Skyviia, Mediafly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
WD TV® Live Plus HD Media Player Delivers TV Episodes and Movies from Netflix®
Jun 9, 2010 – WD® (NYSE: WDC) has introduced the WD TV® Live Plus HD media player, which makes it easy for Netflix® (Nasdaq:NFLX) members to instantly watch thousands of TV episodes and movies on the biggest screen in their home -- their HD television set.
News categories: WD, Netflix, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
China Television Technology to use Syabas OTT set-top platform
Sep 28, 2009 – Syabas has signed an MOU with China Television Technology (CTT). CTT will set up a High Definition content application in which the content is streamed over the internet and decompressed to HDTVs and home stereos using Syabas technology.
News categories: Syabas, CCTV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box
Intel Unveils 45nm System-on-Chip for Internet TV
Sep 24, 2009 – Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) has unveiled the Intel® Atom™ processor CE4100, the newest System-on-Chip (SoC) in a family of media processors designed to bring Internet content and services to digital TVs, DVD players and advanced set-top boxes.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, DVD, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Safaricom launches Android TV streaming box
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions