Digital TV News: Mediafly
Skyviia and Mediafly Announce Private Label Internet TV Service
Mar 19, 2012 – Skyviia and Mediafly have announced the offering of a Private Label Internet TV Service to manufacturers, retailers, and service providers worldwide, powered by Mediafly's popular delivery platform.
News categories: Skyviia, Mediafly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
WD TV® Live Plus HD Media Player Delivers TV Episodes and Movies from Netflix®
Jun 9, 2010 – WD® (NYSE: WDC) has introduced the WD TV® Live Plus HD media player, which makes it easy for Netflix® (Nasdaq:NFLX) members to instantly watch thousands of TV episodes and movies on the biggest screen in their home -- their HD television set.
News categories: WD, Netflix, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
China Television Technology to use Syabas OTT set-top platform
Sep 28, 2009 – Syabas has signed an MOU with China Television Technology (CTT). CTT will set up a High Definition content application in which the content is streamed over the internet and decompressed to HDTVs and home stereos using Syabas technology.
News categories: Syabas, CCTV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Intel Unveils 45nm System-on-Chip for Internet TV
Sep 24, 2009 – Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) has unveiled the Intel® Atom™ processor CE4100, the newest System-on-Chip (SoC) in a family of media processors designed to bring Internet content and services to digital TVs, DVD players and advanced set-top boxes.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, DVD, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December