Digital TV News: Mediafly
Skyviia and Mediafly Announce Private Label Internet TV Service
Mar 19, 2012 – Skyviia and Mediafly have announced the offering of a Private Label Internet TV Service to manufacturers, retailers, and service providers worldwide, powered by Mediafly's popular delivery platform.
News categories: Skyviia, Mediafly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
WD TV® Live Plus HD Media Player Delivers TV Episodes and Movies from Netflix®
Jun 9, 2010 – WD® (NYSE: WDC) has introduced the WD TV® Live Plus HD media player, which makes it easy for Netflix® (Nasdaq:NFLX) members to instantly watch thousands of TV episodes and movies on the biggest screen in their home -- their HD television set.
News categories: WD, Netflix, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
China Television Technology to use Syabas OTT set-top platform
Sep 28, 2009 – Syabas has signed an MOU with China Television Technology (CTT). CTT will set up a High Definition content application in which the content is streamed over the internet and decompressed to HDTVs and home stereos using Syabas technology.
News categories: Syabas, CCTV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Intel Unveils 45nm System-on-Chip for Internet TV
Sep 24, 2009 – Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) has unveiled the Intel® Atom™ processor CE4100, the newest System-on-Chip (SoC) in a family of media processors designed to bring Internet content and services to digital TVs, DVD players and advanced set-top boxes.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, DVD, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK