Digital TV News: Mediaocean
Mediaocean and ProVantageX integrate tools for local TV buying & selling
Sep 19, 2019 – Mediaocean and ProVantageX (PVX) have announced the next phase in the integration of their local television media execution tools moving the local TV buying industry towards a more modern approach while maintaining historical needs of the buying process.
News categories: ProVantageX, Mediaocean, Stephen Poulin, Manu Warikoo, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Mediaocean integrates with SpotX
Jun 25, 2019 – SpotX has announced an integration with Mediaocean to empower linear TV media buyers to transact video supply in a brand-safe environment with real-time, actionable insights. SpotX is now available through Mediaocean's Connect Partner Platform.
News categories: SpotX, Mediaocean, Kyle Benn, Ramsey McGrory, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
WideOrbit and Mediaocean automate local broadcast TV ad transactions
Jan 23, 2019 – WideOrbit and Mediaocean are partnering to automate the buying and selling of local broadcast ad spots, making it easier for media buyers to add local television inventory to brand campaigns.
News categories: WideOrbit, Mediaocean, Eric R. Mathewson, Bill Wise, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Mediaocean and VideoAmp create software to optimize TV upfront commitments
May 24, 2017 – Mediaocean and VideoAmp have announced a partnership which creates a fully integrated linear TV planning and optimization solution for the upfront and scatter markets for agencies and brands.
News categories: VideoAmp, Mediaocean, Jay Prasad, Ramsey McGrory, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs