Digital TV News: Meredith
Audiovox First to Launch Rear-Seat Dyle™ Mobile TV Experience For Automobiles in the US
Sep 11, 2012 – Audiovox (NASDAQ: VOXX) has announced plans to develop the first Dyle enabled rear seat car entertainment systems. The product will be sold and professionally installed through Audiovox's channels of distribution.
News categories: Audiovox, Dyle, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, USA
Elgato to Develop Dyle™ Mobile TV Accessory for Mobile Devices
Jun 18, 2012 – Elgato and Dyle™ mobile TV have announced that Elgato's EyeTV Mobile TV accessory and its EyeTV application will be certified as Dyle enabled. Elgato's accessory utilizes the broadcast industry standard technology of ATSC-Mobile.
News categories: Elgato, Dyle, Digital TV, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
17 More Stations to Participate in Upcoming Dyle™ Mobile TV Launch
Apr 16, 2012 – Dyle™ mobile TV has announced that additional television stations will join the network of broadcasters delivering content to Dyle™ mobile TV, bringing the total number of broadcast networks participating in Dyle to seven and total launch markets to 35.
News categories: Dyle mobile TV, Mobile, USA
LG, MCV Demonstrate First LG Mobile Device Enabled to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV
Apr 16, 2012 – Mobile Content Venture (MCV) and LG Electronics (KSE: 066570) are demonstrating a new LG Android smartphone with the Dyle™ mobile TV service, powered by MCV, at this week's National Association of Broadcasters' convention.
News categories: Dyle Mobile TV, LG Electronics, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone
Belkin and MCV Team to Enable Mobile Devices to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV Signals
Jan 9, 2012 – Belkin and Mobile Content Venture (MCV) have announced an agreement that will enable smartphone and tablet users of multiple operating systems to watch live broadcast programming on-the-go through MCV's Dyle Mobile TV.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, Belkin, CES2023, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
U.S. Mobile Digital TV Expands to 120 Stations
Jan 6, 2012 – The Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced that a wide array of device manufacturers, service operators and technology companies will feature at the Mobile DTV TechZone during next week's consumer electronics show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, CES2023, Mobile, USA
Mobile Content Venture to Demo Dyle™ Mobile TV at CES 2012
Jan 5, 2012 – The Mobile Content Venture (MCV) has announced that it will exhibit and demonstrate its Dyle™ Mobile TV service at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, CES2023, Mobile
MetroPCS Partners with Mobile Content Venture to Bring Live DTV to Mobile Phones via Dyle™ Mobile TV Service
Jan 4, 2012 – MetroPCS (NYSE: PCS) and the Mobile Content Venture (MCV) have announced that they are partnering to enable MetroPCS customers to watch live, local broadcast television on their mobile phones, using ATSC-Mobile technology.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, MetroPCS, Samsung, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Mobile Digital Television on Track to Reach Two-Thirds of U.S. Households by Early Next Year
Aug 4, 2011 – Mobile Digital Television is on track to reach two-thirds of U.S. households by early 2012. In addition, the Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) announced that its Mobile DTV Trust Authority, managed by Neustar, is now operational.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Mobile, USA
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated