Digital TV News: Mola
Mola TV selects Ateme 4K UHD live streaming platform
Mar 22, 2022 – Ateme has announced that it has enabled 4K UHD live streaming with Dolby Audio for Mola TV in Indonesia. Mola TV opted for Ateme's complete streaming solution including encoders, packagers and a CDN, as well as its 4K UHD video compression.
News categories: Ateme, Mola TV, Sean Tan, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola TV streams UEFA Euro 2020 in UHD HDR with Harmonic
Jul 9, 2021 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Mola TV is using Harmonic's VOS 360 cloud streaming SaaS for live UHD HDR streaming of UEFA Euro 2020 football matches in Indonesia.
News categories: Harmonic, Mola TV, Tony Berthaud, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
Jun 17, 2021 – Broadpeak has announced that Mola has deployed its advanced CDN, BkM100 video delivery manager, and BkS400 HTTP video cache servers to optimize the delivery of ABR live sports streaming content.
News categories: Broadpeak, Mola, Jacques Le Mancq, Ching Ping Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
Apr 14, 2021 – Mola TV is using Viaccess-Orca's Secure Video Player to deliver English Premier League (EPL) matches in Indonesia. The player supports client-side ad insertion, maximizing monetization opportunities for Mola TV.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Mola TV, Dokyung Lee, Ching Ping Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Media Player, Streaming
Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
Feb 25, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Mola.tv, one of Indonesia’s largest OTT services, is secured by the Verimatrix Multi-DRM solution. Hosted via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud, with a SaaS model, Verimatrix Multi-DRM protects live and VOD content streamed by Mola.tv.
News categories: Verimatrix, Mola.tv, Asaf Ashkenazi, Argi Karunia, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Streaming
MOST to use CI+ for in-car protected content distribution
Oct 6, 2015 – The MOST Cooperation has released its latest MOST Stream Transmission Specification that includes support for the MOST CI+ Interim License Agreement. CI+ will allow a MOST network to transport protected content using Digital Transmission Content Protection (DTCP).
News categories: MOST Cooperation, CI Plus LLP, Henry Muyshondt, Laurent Molac, Content Protection, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
SmarDTV SmarCAM successfully completes CI Plus v1.3 certification
Aug 9, 2012 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its SmarCAM-3.5 Conditional Access Module has passed CI Plus v1.3 certification. In addition, Digital TV Labs has made a custom development based on the SmarCAM for the official CI Plus Test Tool.
News categories: SmarDTV, Digital TV Labs, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SmarDTV successfully completes CI Plus certification
Mar 18, 2009 – SmarDTV (SWX:KUD) has announced that it has achieved CI Plus certification with its latest SmarCAM-3 module and additionally that its CI Plus Reference Kit is used by Digital TV Labs for certification of CI Plus TVs and set-top boxes.
News categories: SmarDTV, Digital TV Labs, ANGA COM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Telefónica first to launch IPTV services in capital - Chile
Jun 17, 2007 – The Chilean unit of Spanish giant Telefónica has launched IPTV services in capital Santiago, its first in Latin America, Telefónica Chile (NYSE: CTC) general manager JosÃ, MolÃ,s told press. More …
News categories: Chile, Digital TV, IPTV
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes