Digital TV News: Mola
Link Net deploys Open Caching with Qwilt and Cisco
Sep 12, 2023 – Link Net is working with Qwilt and Cisco to deploy a CDN solution, elevating the quality and delivery capacity of Link Net's streaming applications to homes across Indonesia.
News categories: Qwilt, Cisco, Link Net, Alon Maor, Theodore Tzevelekis, Marlo Budiman, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia
Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
Mar 16, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that Mola is using Broadpeak's umbrellaCDN CDN selection, BkA100 video analytics, and Advanced CDN solutions to improve the quality of its ABR streaming.
News categories: Broadpeak, Mola, Jacques Le Mancq, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola TV selects Ateme 4K UHD live streaming platform
Mar 22, 2022 – Ateme has announced that it has enabled 4K UHD live streaming with Dolby Audio for Mola TV in Indonesia. Mola TV opted for Ateme's complete streaming solution including encoders, packagers and a CDN, as well as its 4K UHD video compression.
News categories: Ateme, Mola TV, Sean Tan, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola TV streams UEFA Euro 2020 in UHD HDR with Harmonic
Jul 9, 2021 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Mola TV is using Harmonic's VOS 360 cloud streaming SaaS for live UHD HDR streaming of UEFA Euro 2020 football matches in Indonesia.
News categories: Harmonic, Mola TV, Tony Berthaud, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
Jun 17, 2021 – Broadpeak has announced that Mola has deployed its advanced CDN, BkM100 video delivery manager, and BkS400 HTTP video cache servers to optimize the delivery of ABR live sports streaming content.
News categories: Broadpeak, Mola, Jacques Le Mancq, Ching Ping Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
Apr 14, 2021 – Mola TV is using Viaccess-Orca's Secure Video Player to deliver English Premier League (EPL) matches in Indonesia. The player supports client-side ad insertion, maximizing monetization opportunities for Mola TV.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Mola TV, Dokyung Lee, Ching Ping Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Media Player, Streaming
Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
Feb 25, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Mola.tv, one of Indonesia’s largest OTT services, is secured by the Verimatrix Multi-DRM solution. Hosted via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud, with a SaaS model, Verimatrix Multi-DRM protects live and VOD content streamed by Mola.tv.
News categories: Verimatrix, Mola.tv, Asaf Ashkenazi, Argi Karunia, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Streaming
MOST to use CI+ for in-car protected content distribution
Oct 6, 2015 – The MOST Cooperation has released its latest MOST Stream Transmission Specification that includes support for the MOST CI+ Interim License Agreement. CI+ will allow a MOST network to transport protected content using Digital Transmission Content Protection (DTCP).
News categories: MOST Cooperation, CI Plus LLP, Henry Muyshondt, Laurent Molac, Content Protection, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
SmarDTV SmarCAM successfully completes CI Plus v1.3 certification
Aug 9, 2012 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its SmarCAM-3.5 Conditional Access Module has passed CI Plus v1.3 certification. In addition, Digital TV Labs has made a custom development based on the SmarCAM for the official CI Plus Test Tool.
News categories: SmarDTV, Digital TV Labs, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond