Digital TV News: Moldtelecom
Moldova pay TV subscribers down 6,462 in 1Q 2015
Jun 10, 2015 – Moldova’s National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI) has published pay TV statistics for the first quarter of 2015. The total number of subscribers at the end of the period was 267,577, 6,462 down from the end of 2014, and down 15,734 year-on-year.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Subscribers
Moldtelecom expands IPTV service with Entone
Apr 23, 2013 – Entone has announced that Moldtelecom, the primary telecommunications provider in Moldova, is deploying its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced video services.
News categories: Entone, Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
Moldtelecom launches IPTV in Moldova
Feb 22, 2010 – Moldova's state owned telecommunications operator, Moldtelecom has today launched IPTV. The service offers 30 television channels.
News categories: Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5