Digital TV News: Motama
Rohde & Schwarz acquires Motama
May 22, 2017 – GMIT, a subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz, has acquired the technology of Motama. The acquisition will expand the Berlin-based company's product portfolio for interruption-free transmission of audio and video content in IP networks.
News categories: GMIT, Motama, Hannes Strobel, Dr. Marco Lohse, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA, Worldwide
Lebanon's Cyberia/IDM chooses Motama servers for Live TV
Sep 2, 2014 – Motama has announced that the Live TV service to be provided by Lebanese ISP Cyberia/IDM is being built by system integrator Digidata based on Motama servers. Live TV is targeted at TVs, tablets, laptops and mobile phones.
News categories: Motama, Cyberia/IDM, Digidata, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Lebanon, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
May 23, 2013 – At this year's ANGA COM Motama will present the latest extensions of its product portfolio. Motama's servers offer a one-stop turn-key solution providing end-to-end delivery, for both Internet/Over-the-Top streaming, as well as for managed IPTV networks using enhanced multicast distribution.
News categories: Motama, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
ABOX42 to show new M12 IPTV and OTT STB at TV Connect 2013
Mar 14, 2013 – ABOX42 has announced that it will showcase its new M12 IPTV and OTT STB at TV Connect. The M12 enables service providers to deliver new IP-based TV content and services, upgrade existing customers and create new business models. The M12 is powered by Broadcom's BCM7231 IP STB platform.
News categories: ABOX42, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Video Exchange
Discover new IPTV solutions by Motama at IBC
Sep 7, 2010 – Motama's newest products for IPTV and networked multimedia applications will be shown at the 'Connected World' of IBC at booth IP421 in hall 9.
News categories: Motama, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Streaming
Motama's software technology will be used in future digital home entertainment products from Bang & Olufsen
Aug 28, 2007 – Bang & Olufsen has chosen Motama as its competence partner to provide key software technology for its future products for digital home networks. With its Network-Integrated Multimedia Middleware (NMM), Motama offers a unique and powerful approach to digital media networking that provides the innovative features and high quality required for Bang & Olufsen's distinctive high-end consumer products.
News categories: Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community