Digital TV News: Motive Television
Tablet TV progresses toward commercial launch in the US
Jan 14, 2014 – Motive Television has announced the signing of an MOU with Ecopro to develop and produce T-Pod digital terrestrial TV dongles to specifications developed by Motive for use in Tablet Television in the United States.
News categories: Motive Television, Granite Television, Ecopro, Leonard M Fertig, Peter Markham, Apps, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Tablet, Terrestrial, USA
Motive Television signs contract with South Africa's Siyaya TV
Dec 30, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it will install, integrate, and operate Siyaya's VOD platform in conjunction with the launch of Siyaya's TV services on the Sentech Freevision DTH satellite service in South Africa.
News categories: Motive Television, Leonard M Fertig, Content Distribution, Satellite, South Africa
Motive and icube to develop Tablet TV dongle for UK Freeview
Dec 12, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with icube to jointly develop retail products that will enable Freeview broadcast TV to be received on mobile devices in the UK.
News categories: Motive Television, icube, Leonard M Fertig, Hyo Seon Kim, Apps, Digital TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial, UK
Digiturk begins rollout of Motive Television Anytime Anywhere technology
May 29, 2013 – Motive Television has announced that it has been informed by Digiturk that it has begun providing set-top boxes which include Motive's Television Anytime Anywhere technology to consumers on a commercial basis.
News categories: Motive Television, Digiturk, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey, TV Everywhere
Motive Television licenses software to Sagemcom for Digiturk launch
Nov 5, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Software License Agreement with Sagemcom for the use of Motive Television's Anytime Anywhere technology in anticipation of the launch of commercial services by Digiturk in Turkey.
News categories: Motive Television, Sagemcom, Digiturk, Apps, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Motive Television Introduces TV Anytime Anywhere™ VOD Platform for US Cable
Oct 9, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced the launch of its TV Anytime Anywhere™ platform for cable in the U.S. The platform delivers on-demand video and live TV to STBs and mobile devices without the need for costly CDN infrastructure.
News categories: Motive Television, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box