Digital TV News: Motive Television
Tablet TV progresses toward commercial launch in the US
Jan 14, 2014 – Motive Television has announced the signing of an MOU with Ecopro to develop and produce T-Pod digital terrestrial TV dongles to specifications developed by Motive for use in Tablet Television in the United States.
News categories: Motive Television, Granite Television, Ecopro, Leonard M Fertig, Peter Markham, Apps, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Tablet, Terrestrial, USA
Motive Television signs contract with South Africa's Siyaya TV
Dec 30, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it will install, integrate, and operate Siyaya's VOD platform in conjunction with the launch of Siyaya's TV services on the Sentech Freevision DTH satellite service in South Africa.
News categories: Motive Television, Leonard M Fertig, Content Distribution, Satellite, South Africa
Motive and icube to develop Tablet TV dongle for UK Freeview
Dec 12, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with icube to jointly develop retail products that will enable Freeview broadcast TV to be received on mobile devices in the UK.
News categories: Motive Television, icube, Leonard M Fertig, Hyo Seon Kim, Apps, Digital TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial, UK
Digiturk begins rollout of Motive Television Anytime Anywhere technology
May 29, 2013 – Motive Television has announced that it has been informed by Digiturk that it has begun providing set-top boxes which include Motive's Television Anytime Anywhere technology to consumers on a commercial basis.
News categories: Motive Television, Digiturk, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey, TV Everywhere
Motive Television licenses software to Sagemcom for Digiturk launch
Nov 5, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Software License Agreement with Sagemcom for the use of Motive Television's Anytime Anywhere technology in anticipation of the launch of commercial services by Digiturk in Turkey.
News categories: Motive Television, Sagemcom, Digiturk, Apps, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Motive Television Introduces TV Anytime Anywhere™ VOD Platform for US Cable
Oct 9, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced the launch of its TV Anytime Anywhere™ platform for cable in the U.S. The platform delivers on-demand video and live TV to STBs and mobile devices without the need for costly CDN infrastructure.
News categories: Motive Television, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th