Digital TV News: Motive Television
Tablet TV progresses toward commercial launch in the US
Jan 14, 2014 – Motive Television has announced the signing of an MOU with Ecopro to develop and produce T-Pod digital terrestrial TV dongles to specifications developed by Motive for use in Tablet Television in the United States.
News categories: Motive Television, Granite Television, Ecopro, Leonard M Fertig, Peter Markham, Apps, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Tablet, Terrestrial, USA
Motive Television signs contract with South Africa's Siyaya TV
Dec 30, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it will install, integrate, and operate Siyaya's VOD platform in conjunction with the launch of Siyaya's TV services on the Sentech Freevision DTH satellite service in South Africa.
News categories: Motive Television, Leonard M Fertig, Content Distribution, Satellite, South Africa
Motive and icube to develop Tablet TV dongle for UK Freeview
Dec 12, 2013 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with icube to jointly develop retail products that will enable Freeview broadcast TV to be received on mobile devices in the UK.
News categories: Motive Television, icube, Leonard M Fertig, Hyo Seon Kim, Apps, Digital TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial, UK
Digiturk begins rollout of Motive Television Anytime Anywhere technology
May 29, 2013 – Motive Television has announced that it has been informed by Digiturk that it has begun providing set-top boxes which include Motive's Television Anytime Anywhere technology to consumers on a commercial basis.
News categories: Motive Television, Digiturk, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey, TV Everywhere
Motive Television licenses software to Sagemcom for Digiturk launch
Nov 5, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced that it has signed a Software License Agreement with Sagemcom for the use of Motive Television's Anytime Anywhere technology in anticipation of the launch of commercial services by Digiturk in Turkey.
News categories: Motive Television, Sagemcom, Digiturk, Apps, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Motive Television Introduces TV Anytime Anywhere™ VOD Platform for US Cable
Oct 9, 2012 – Motive Television (AIM: MTV.LN) has announced the launch of its TV Anytime Anywhere™ platform for cable in the U.S. The platform delivers on-demand video and live TV to STBs and mobile devices without the need for costly CDN infrastructure.
News categories: Motive Television, Cable TV, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022