Digital TV News: NDS Group
NDS and ServusTV showcase interactive content services for Tele Columbus at ANGA Cable
Jun 13, 2012 – NDS and ServusTV will show the integration of streaming content services on Tele Columbus interactive set-top boxes at ANGA Cable. The ANGA Cable showcase provides examples of the integration of IP-delivered services enabled by NDS technologies.
News categories: NDS Group, ServusTV, Tele Columbus, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Middleware, Set Top Box
Teleclub selects NDS VideoGuard technology for CI+ modules
Jun 11, 2012 – NDS has announced that Switzerland's Teleclub is introducing Common Interface Plus (CI+) modules based on the NDS VideoGuard® conditional access (CA) system, plus HD DVR functionality with the addition of an approved external hard drive.
News categories: NDS Group, Teleclub, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Smart TV, Switzerland
Classic Cable Networks Selects NDS to Launch Digital Cable TV in Eastern Delhi
Jun 5, 2012 – NDS has announced that Classic Cable Networks (CCN), an independent cable TV provider in New Delhi, India, is deploying an end-to-end solution from NDS to power and protect its digital services.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Middleware
NDS Unifies the Pay-TV Experience at ANGA 2012
May 30, 2012 – At ANGA Cable, NDS will demonstrate solutions that enable a unified approach to TV on any device. NDS will showcase how its technologies enable pay-TV operators to provide a consistent service across any device, and over any network.
News categories: NDS Group, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Middleware
ADN Selects NDS to Launch Digital Cable TV Service in Central and Western Delhi
May 29, 2012 – NDS has announced that it will be providing set-top box software, conditional access, a customised electronic programme guide (EPG), and applications for cable operator ADN Networks to support the launch of its digital cable TV service in Delhi.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS Implements ARM Technology-Based Secure Mobile Environment with SK Planet in Korea
May 22, 2012 – NDS has announced the implementation of its VideoGuard Connect DRM for HD pay-TV on mobile devices using ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) TrustZone technology with SK Planet, a subsidiary of SK Telecom (NYSE : SKM), Korea's leading telecoms provider.
News categories: NDS Group, ARM, SK Planet, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Korea, Mobile, OTT, Silicon IP
ARRIS and NDS Announce Integration of ARRIS Media Gateway and NDS Middleware, DRM and User Interface
May 21, 2012 – The integration of the ARRIS (Nasdaq:ARRS) Media Gateway and Media Player with NDS' MediaHighway middleware, VideoGuard Connect DRM and the NDS Snowflake user interface is being architected in close collaboration with several North American cable operators.
News categories: ARRIS Group, NDS Group, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, DVR, Gateway, Media Player, Middleware, Smart Home, USA
Multiscreen devices active on pay-TV networks to rise to 300 million in 2015
Apr 3, 2012 – Recent news of acquisitions and divestments in the US cable market underscore the industry's shift in focus away from set-top box hardware and toward software and services designed to accommodate the booming opportunity for pay-TV multiscreen devices.
News categories: Screen Digest, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
100 Million Households Will Be Using Hybrid Services by 2016
Mar 20, 2012 – New NPD In-Stat research forecasts that 100 million households will actively use a hybrid service delivered to their TV set by 2016 and Europe's Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV (HbbTV) service will begin to gain dominance by late 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, Market Research, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Tablet
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5