Digital TV News: Net Insight
Net Insight wins contract with ORS for DVB-T2 distribution in Austria
Aug 28, 2012 – Net Insight (OMX Stockholm: NETI B) has announced a contract with ORS to distribute DVB-T2 signals across Austria. The first phase of the rollout is based on more than 40 Nimbra 680 nodes and will begin in the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Net Insight, Österreichische Rundfunksender, TV-Connect, Austria, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Velister selects Net Insight for all-IP DTT Network in Cyprus
Dec 1, 2011 – Net Insight (Stockholm: NETI B) has delivered its Nimbra platform to Velister, the commercial DVB-T operator in Cyprus, for a new all-IP DTT network. The network covers the whole of Cyprus and has been live since July 1st, 2011.
News categories: Net Insight, Velister, Content Distribution, Cyprus, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives expansion order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Lithuania
Apr 27, 2011 – Net Insight has received a Digital Terrestrial TV (DTT) network expansion order from Lithuanian Radio and Television Centre (Telecentras).
News categories: Net Insight, Telecentras, Baltijos Kompiuteriu Centras, Content Distribution, Lithuania, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives expansion order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Argentina
Apr 11, 2011 – Net Insight (OMX Stockholm: NETI B) has announced that AR-SAT through its integrator Invap has selected Net Insight's Nimbra platform for the National Terrestrial Digital TV Platform in Argentina.
News categories: Net Insight, AR-SAT, Argentina, Content Distribution, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Poland
Jul 16, 2010 – Net Insight (STO: NETI B) has received a significant order to build the new nationwide media network for Emitel in Poland. Net Insight won this order in partnership with Ericsson Poland (NASDAQ:ERIC).
News categories: Net Insight, Ericsson, Emitel, Telewizja Polska, Content Distribution, Poland, Terrestrial
Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation Selects Net Insight for HD DTT
Jun 17, 2010 – Net Insight has announced that Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC), public broadcaster for the Republic of Cyprus, will use Net Insight's Nimbra platform when it launches the island nation's first high definition services.
News categories: CyBC, Net Insight, Content Distribution, Cyprus, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives DTT network order from Dialog Telekom
Jan 19, 2010 – Net Insight has received an order from Dialog Telekom for a Digital Terrestrial TV network in Sri Lanka. Dialog Telekom will implement a first phase of Net Insight's Nimbra platform in a distribution network from headend to four transmitter sites.
News categories: Dialog Telekom, Net Insight, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Sri Lanka, Terrestrial
Net Insight's Nimbra multi-service IPTV platform eases advanced service implementation to cost-effectively deliver next-generation content
Oct 24, 2007 – Net Insight has announced a solution to ease next-generation IPTV deployments for virtual headend operators with its Nimbra 300 and 600 series multi-service switches.
News categories: Net Insight, Content Distribution, IPTV
Multi Carrier Mauritius selects Net Insight platform for Digital Terrestrial TV
Sep 4, 2007 – Net Insight has received an order from MCML for the supply of multi-service provisioning platform (MSPP) equipment for building the national Digital Terrestrial TV network (DTT) in Mauritius.
News categories: Digital TV, Mauritius, Terrestrial, TV Services
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand