Digital TV News: NetLogic
Broadcom reports second quarter 2014 results
Jul 22, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has reported results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2014. Net revenue for the quarter was $2.04 billion - a decrease of 2.3% compared with the second quarter of 2013.
News categories: Broadcom, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Broadcom plans workforce reduction of up to 1,150 employees
Oct 22, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has reported results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2013. During the quarter Broadcom initiated a global restructuring plan. The plan includes a workforce reduction of up to 1,150 employees (some of whom originated from the Renesas acquisition).
News categories: Broadcom, Scott McGregor, Cable TV, Results, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Broadcom reports second quarter 2013 results
Jul 23, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. Net revenue for the period was $2.09 billion. This represents an increase of 6.0% compared with the $1.97 billion reported for the second quarter of 2012.
News categories: Broadcom, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Tinnos selects NetLogic Microsystems Processor for Automotive Infotainment Systems
Jan 6, 2010 – NetLogic Microsystems (NASDAQ:NETL) has announced that its Au1380 Processor, the latest member of its ultra low-power Alchemy® processor family, has been selected to power Tinnos' next-generation VRN7300 automotive infotainment system.
News categories: NetLogic Micro, Continental Corp, Tinnos, CES2022, In-Car, Semiconductor
MPEGIF Kicks off 3DTV Working Group at CES 2010
Jan 5, 2010 – The MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF) has announced the date for the first inaugural meeting of its recently launched 3DTV Working Group. This meeting will be held during CES 2010 on Saturday, January 9 at the MGM Conference Center.
News categories: MPEGIF, CES2022, VR
NetLogic Microsystems Demonstrating ATSC Mobile Digital TV Broadcast Solutions at CES 2010
Jan 4, 2010 – NetLogic Microsystems (NASDAQ:NETL) has announced that it will be demonstrating live broadcast of digital television (DTV) broadcast solutions using its ultra low-power Alchemy® processors at this week's International Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: NetLogic, CES2022, Mobile, Semiconductor
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors
- Disruptel partners with TCL to develop AI-driven viewing experiences
- Canal+ delivers low-latency streaming on Apple TV with ATEME
- Atlanta DTH announces compact USB ATSC 3.0 TV receiver