Digital TV News: NetRange
Huawei and NetRange to jointly develop Smart TV OTT ecosystem
Sep 14, 2015 – Huawei and NetRange have announced that they will work in partnership to create a joint OTT ecosystem. The two companies agreed to cooperate with a view to providing content-rich OTT ecosystem services, including linear TV streaming, video on demand and cloud gaming.
News categories: NetRange, Huawei, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
XGEM STBs to include access to NetRange Smart TV Portal
Sep 3, 2015 – XGEM and NetRange have announced that they are joining forces for XGEM’s Philips set top boxes. Via the NetRange Smart TV portal, XGEM devices will gain access to applications such as VOD, catch-up TV, news, music, sport and cloud gaming.
News categories: NetRange, XGEM, Jan Wendt, Nicolas Denis, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box
ABOX42 and Netrange join forces for Smart TV / OTT
May 19, 2014 – NetRange has announced a partnership with Abox42. NetRange will offer its complete Smart TV solution to any customer instantly on all IPTV & OTT STB platforms of Abox42.
News categories: NetRange, Abox42, Apps, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
NetRange - now more than 2000 global linear TV channels available
Jan 7, 2014 – NetRange has announced that it has signed contracts with more than 2000 linear TV channels via IP, enabling the company to offer a unique quantity and variety of worldwide linear TV channels distributed through a single aggregator source.
News categories: NetRange, Jan Wendt, Content Distribution, Streaming, Worldwide
NetRange provides Italy's TELE System with Smart TV portal
Oct 18, 2013 – NetRange has announced that it has signed a cooperation with Italian STB maker, TELE System, to provide TELE System’s set-top-boxes with Smart TV portals. The cooperation covers devices ranging from pure IP to hybrid devices.
News categories: TELE System, NetRange, Jan Wendt, Apps, Digital TV, Italy, Set Top Box
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes