Digital TV News: OptiTV
Croatia's Optima Telekom chooses end-to-end solution from SmartLabs
Sep 11, 2014 – SmartLabs has announced that, in partnership with Optima Telekom, it has upgraded Optima's OptiTV service with an end-to-end SmartLabs Interactive TV Solution. More than 20 companies took part in the Optima Telekom tender process.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Mikhail Grachev, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
AMIS Telekom to launch IPTV in Croatia
Sep 17, 2009 – AMIS Telekom will soon launch its 70-channel 'AmisTV' IPTV platform in Croatia, making it the fourth provider after MAXtv, Iskon.TV and OptiTV. The service is expected to be available from mid-October.
News categories: AMIS Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Optima Telekom launches 'OptiTV' IPTV in Croatia
Sep 9, 2009 – Optima Telekom of Croatia has begun offering an IPTV platform called OptiTV. The service offers more than 70 TV channels combined with 5 different broadband and telephony packages.
News categories: Optima Telekom, OptiTV, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Croatia's Optima Telecom to launch IPTV
Dec 8, 2008 – A contract was signed today in Zagreb between Odašiljači i veze (OiV) and Optima Telekom (OT) to provide IP television (IPTV) services in Croatia. The service, called OptiTV, is scheduled for launch by the end of the first quarter of 2009.
News categories: Optima Telekom, OiV, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform