Digital TV News: Optima Telekom
United Group to buy majority stake in Optima Telekom
Jul 9, 2021 – United Group has reached a deal with Hrvatski Telekom and Zagrebacka Banka to acquire a majority stake in the Croatian operator Optima Telekom. Optima Telekom has 55,000 pay TV customers.
News categories: Telemach, Optima Telekom, United Group, Adrian Ježina, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA
Hrvatski Telekom puts shares in Optima Telekom up for sale
Jan 31, 2020 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HT CZ) has announced that, in accordance with the decision of the Croatian Competition Agency, it has started a sale process for all of the shares that it holds in Optima Telekom.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Optima Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, MandA
SmartLabs helps Optima Telekom improve TV service quality
Sep 10, 2018 – SmartLabs' SmartCARE is enabling Optima Telekom to monitor the quality of service experienced by each of their TV customers. Optima Telekom can also understand what content is being watched enabling their content offering to be adapted.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
SmartLabs offers free trial of its video content delivery solution
Dec 5, 2017 – SmartLabs has expanded its free trial for operators to include SmartMEDIA. A year ago the company launched a trial of the latest version of SmartTUBE5, its interactive TV platform. More than a hundred companies took part in the trial program.
News categories: SmartLabs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Croatia's Optima Telekom chooses end-to-end solution from SmartLabs
Sep 11, 2014 – SmartLabs has announced that, in partnership with Optima Telekom, it has upgraded Optima's OptiTV service with an end-to-end SmartLabs Interactive TV Solution. More than 20 companies took part in the Optima Telekom tender process.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Mikhail Grachev, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Croatia's Optima Telecom to launch IPTV
Dec 8, 2008 – A contract was signed today in Zagreb between Odašiljači i veze (OiV) and Optima Telekom (OT) to provide IP television (IPTV) services in Croatia. The service, called OptiTV, is scheduled for launch by the end of the first quarter of 2009.
News categories: Optima Telekom, OiV, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year