Digital TV News: Optima Telekom
United Group to buy majority stake in Optima Telekom
Jul 9, 2021 – United Group has reached a deal with Hrvatski Telekom and Zagrebacka Banka to acquire a majority stake in the Croatian operator Optima Telekom. Optima Telekom has 55,000 pay TV customers.
News categories: Telemach, Optima Telekom, United Group, Adrian Ježina, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA
Hrvatski Telekom puts shares in Optima Telekom up for sale
Jan 31, 2020 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HT CZ) has announced that, in accordance with the decision of the Croatian Competition Agency, it has started a sale process for all of the shares that it holds in Optima Telekom.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Optima Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, MandA
SmartLabs helps Optima Telekom improve TV service quality
Sep 10, 2018 – SmartLabs' SmartCARE is enabling Optima Telekom to monitor the quality of service experienced by each of their TV customers. Optima Telekom can also understand what content is being watched enabling their content offering to be adapted.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
SmartLabs offers free trial of its video content delivery solution
Dec 5, 2017 – SmartLabs has expanded its free trial for operators to include SmartMEDIA. A year ago the company launched a trial of the latest version of SmartTUBE5, its interactive TV platform. More than a hundred companies took part in the trial program.
News categories: SmartLabs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Croatia's Optima Telekom chooses end-to-end solution from SmartLabs
Sep 11, 2014 – SmartLabs has announced that, in partnership with Optima Telekom, it has upgraded Optima's OptiTV service with an end-to-end SmartLabs Interactive TV Solution. More than 20 companies took part in the Optima Telekom tender process.
News categories: SmartLabs, Optima Telekom, Mikhail Grachev, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Croatia's Optima Telecom to launch IPTV
Dec 8, 2008 – A contract was signed today in Zagreb between Odašiljači i veze (OiV) and Optima Telekom (OT) to provide IP television (IPTV) services in Croatia. The service, called OptiTV, is scheduled for launch by the end of the first quarter of 2009.
News categories: Optima Telekom, OiV, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform