Digital TV News: Oracle
iSpot integrates Smart TV data in deal with LG Ads Solutions
Dec 15, 2021 – iSpot has announced a licensing deal for smart TV data from LG Ads Solutions. The deal gives iSpot access to LG on-the-glass program and ad data from more than 20 million opted-in smart TVs from a range of TV makers in addition to LG.
News categories: iSpot, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Muller, Raghu Kodige, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
Sep 23, 2021 – IRIS.TV and SpringServe have announced that they are working together to enable video-level contextual targeting for CTV through SpringServe's platform for ad inventory management.
News categories: IRIS.TV, SpringServe, Field Garthwaite, Joe Hirsch, Mike Richter, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
IRIS.TV enables contextual ad targeting on the Amagi platform
Sep 9, 2021 – IRIS.TV and Amagi have announced that they have entered into a partnership to enable contextual targeting on ad inventory of premium CTV content from participating content brands on Amagi platform.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Amagi, Field Garthwaite, Srinivasan KA, Sudhir Shabad, Douglas Paul, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
Jul 29, 2021 – IRIS.TV has added OTTera to its video data ecosystem. OTTera CTV content will now be contextually segmented by leading data providers including Oracle Advertising, Comscore, GumGum, ZEFR, Kerv Interactive and Advanced Contextual.
News categories: IRIS.TV, OTTera, Field Garthwaite, Stephen L. Hodge, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
Apr 20, 2021 – JW Player has announced that its HTML5 video player is the first to support the Open Measurement Interface Definition (OMID). JW Player has updated its player to include the Open Measurement for Web Video SDK.
News categories: JW Player, Michael Schwalb, Stefan Bergmeier, Nabil Moghib, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, HTML5, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
TVision data enables person-level ad measurement
Nov 16, 2020 – TVision has announced Advanced Audience Projections. TV measurement and advertising platform players, including Oracle Data Cloud, Xandr, VideoAmp and iSpot are already using the data to go beyond household data to person-level measurement.
News categories: TVision, Yan Liu, Kevin Whitcher, Jason Burke, Jonathan Steuer, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVision secures $16 million in new funding
Nov 2, 2020 – TVision has announced that it has secured $16 million in new funding, led by SIG Asia Investments. Major corporations, networks and CTV platforms rely on TVision for person-level TV engagement data.
News categories: TVision, Susquehanna International Group, Yan Liu, Ye Li, Advertising, Big Data, USA, Venture Capital
Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
Aug 5, 2020 – Survata has launched an enhanced suite of CTV measurement capabilities. The two cornerstones of the enhancements are a new Targeting Verification technology and expanded scale of the Survata Digital Network.
News categories: Survata, Chris Kelly, Scott Symonds, Jonah Goodhart, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated