Digital TV News: Oregan Networks
Alcatel-Lucent to integrate PERSEUS video compression and Oregan Video Client
Sep 7, 2015 – V-Nova has announced that Alcatel-Lucent plans to integrate PERSEUS video compression technology with its Cloud DVR platform and Oregan's Multiscreen Cloud Video Client. The aim is to provide significant improvements in IP Video delivery to both greenfield customer deployments and existing infrastructures.
News categories: Oregan, V-Nova, Alcatel-Lucent, Milya Timergaleyeva, Eric Achtmann, Paul Larbey, Digital TV, IBC, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
Minerva demonstrates integration with Oregan STB Client
Apr 28, 2015 – At TV Connect, Minerva Networks will demonstrate integration of its Service Management Platform with Oregan Networks’ set-top box client. Integration was done through Minerva’s open web services API framework.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Oregan Networks, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Mark Perry, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Oregan Networks joins RDK community
Nov 13, 2014 – Oregan Networks has become a member of the RDK (Reference Design Kit) ecosystem and has announced a strategic intent to align its engineering expertise and services with RDK's initiatives.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Cable TV, RDK, USA, Worldwide
ZTE forges global alliance with Oregan Networks
Mar 14, 2014 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced its selection of Oregan Networks as a supplier of Set Top Box technology components, as well as design and integration expertise for hybrid Pay TV projects.
News categories: Oregan Networks, ZTE, Frank Fang, Mark Perry, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Oregan Deploys OTT with Communications Authority of Thailand
Mar 18, 2013 – Oregan Networks and Thailand's state-owned CAT Telecom (CAT) have announced a successful launch of an Over the Top entertainment service to broadband subscribers on CAT's 3G and fixed line networks.
News categories: Oregan Networks, CAT Telecom, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Thailand, Video Exchange
Oregan Networks Releases Browser with Emphasis on Performance, Security and Multiscreen Delivery
News categories: Oregan Networks, CES2022, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Batelco BlackBox Pioneers Broadband TV in Bahrain using Oregan Digital TV Middleware
Nov 30, 2012 – Oregan Networks has announced that Batelco, the largest telecom operator and ISP in Bahrain, has based the country's first broadband video service on set-top boxes using Oregan's technology.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Batelco, Bahrain, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Oregan widens distribution with Dixons Retail's Logik Smart TV
Nov 21, 2011 – Oregan Networks has announced that it now supplies its web services platform for Logik, one of Dixons Retail's portfolio of exclusive brands in the UK.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Dixons, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK
MediaCorp selects Oregan Media Browser for delivery of internet video programming and context-relevant applications
Nov 2, 2011 – Oregan Networks has announced that it has been selected by MediaCorp, Singapore's leading media company, as a key enabler of its up-coming Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive TV service on set top boxes.
News categories: Oregan Networks, MediaCorp, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting