Digital TV News: Osmosys
Multimedia Polska grows to 100,000 digital TV subscribers
Jun 22, 2009 – Latens has announced that Multimedia Polska's hybrid DVB-C and IPTV service - secured by Latens software-only Conditional Access - has reached 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Latens, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box, Subscribers
ITI Neovision's 'n' service experiencing rapid growth with Conax
Mar 25, 2009 – Since its launch in October 2006, n has managed substantial growth in Poland. The leading Warsaw based broadcaster is using Conax' flexible security for their Push VOD solution. In just two and half years, 'n' has attracted over 520,000 subscribers.
News categories: Conax, ITI Neovision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, Middleware, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Zodiac and ADB Integrate Tru2way™ Technology
Mar 23, 2009 – Zodiac Interactive and Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) have announced the integration of PowerUp™TV with ADB's products. The combined solution lets operators more rapidly deploy tru2way™ and EBIF™ applications.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Zodiac Interactive, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Osmosys Launches New Multi-Platform Open Standard Interactive TV Solution
Mar 12, 2009 – Osmosys has announced the launch of its MHP 1.2 software. MHP 1.2 provides new features including IPTV support, a provision for unbound applications such as caller ID and targeted messaging, Switched Digital Video and other Tru2way/OCAP features.
News categories: Osmosys, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
ADB Group and TFN Media Bring Advanced Interactive HDTV Experience to Taiwan
Jan 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has signed a three-year contract with TFN Media for the delivery of an end-to-end solution for TFN Media's deployment of interactive digital cable services in Taiwan starting in early 2009.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TFN Media, Foxconn Technology, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DOCSIS, DVB-MHP, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
ADB delivers HD DVR to Télégenève-naxoo, Switzerland
Dec 17, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it has delivered the ADB-5810CX high definition cable set-top box with digital video recorder to Télégenève for the launch of its new HDTV service in Geneva and Valais regions.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Télégenève, Osmosys, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Switzerland
ADB Group delivers mid-period update on its 2008 second half business
Oct 30, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast Holdings (SIX: ADBN) has reported an update on the development of its business. The order book for the year is full, driven mostly by a continued strong operator demand and a favourable product mix.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Blu-ray, DVR, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box
ADB And Grundig Enable The Launch Of First Norwegian Push-VOD Offering By RiksTV
Oct 30, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SWX:ADBN) has announced that it will supply its DVB-T PVR platform to the Norwegian market under its agreement with Grundig. The DTR 8860 VOD is the first-to-market to fully support RiksTV's push-VOD service.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Grundig, RiksTV, Osmosys, Digital TV, DVR, Norway, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
RiksTV Selects Osmosys Push VOD Solution for the Nordic DTT Market
Sep 11, 2008 – Osmosys (SWX:ADBN) has announced that its Push VOD solution has been selected by RiksTV, the Norwegian DTT operator, to power its on-demand programming.
News categories: Osmosys, RiksTV, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Norway, Terrestrial
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results