Digital TV News: PMT
Kantar retains Slovakian TV audience measurement contract
Feb 3, 2021 – Kantar has announced the extension of its contract with PMT – the Slovakian joint industry committee for TV – to continue providing the official TV Audience Measurement data for Slovakia until 2029.
News categories: Kantar, PMT, Keld Nielsen, Vladimir Fatika, Advertising, Big Data, Slovakia
Verimatrix Provides Revenue Security for OViVO Personalized Video Service
Feb 1, 2011 – Verimatrix has announced that Russian service provider Personal Media Technology (PMT) has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) to protect its OViVO over-the-top (OTT) personalized digital TV service.
News categories: Verimatrix, Personal Media Technology, Conditional Access, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, OTT, Russia
PMT and Digisoft to deliver Terrestrial and Personalized TV across Russia
Sep 8, 2010 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has extended its relationship with Digisoft to provide its DigiHost Service Delivery Platform for the delivery of terrestrial TV channels to TV viewers in Russia.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, OViVO, DVR, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
PMT Deploys Digisoft IPTV Service Delivery Platform in Russia
Dec 18, 2009 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has selected its DigiHost IPTV Service Delivery Platform and Java Based Middleware for the delivery of Next Generation Personalized IP Video Services across the Russian Market.
News categories: Digisoft, OViVO, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box
Testronic Labs Launches Digital TV Testing Service
Apr 10, 2008 – Testronic Laboratories has announced a new digital testing service to broadcasters, IRD and set top box manufacturers and related digital television software and service providers.
News categories: Testronic, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Software
DLNA Launches Expanded Certification Program for Home Networking Products
Oct 1, 2007 – Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA®) has announced the expansion of its Certification and Logo Program to now cover four DLNA device classes: Digital Media Server, Digital Media Player, Mobile Digital Media Server, and Mobile Digital Media Player.
News categories: Digital Living Network Alliance, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting