Digital TV News: Pirelli Broadband
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2009 Results
May 29, 2008 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended May 3, 2008. Net revenue for the first quarter was $56.9 million up $20.9 million, or 58%, from $36.0 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma Media Processors to be Used on Pirelli's IPTV Set-Top Boxes
Apr 22, 2008 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) has announced that its highly integrated SMP8634 media processor is being used by Pirelli Broadband Solutions, to power their line of IPTV set-top boxes, currently being deployed by two major European operators.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Pirelli Broadband, Ken Lowe, Corrado Rocca, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Pirelli selected by Alice France as the new supplier for triple-play gateways
Apr 9, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband Solutions and Alice France have signed an agreement for the supply of broadband Gateways in the frame of the latest ADSL2+ and FTTH access offers.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Alice, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, France, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Pirelli Broadband Solutions annouces its OpenSet SDK for IPTV set top boxes
Mar 6, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband has announced the creation of OpenSet™, a complete hardware and software platform of Set Top Boxes for IPTV applications, with an associated SDK that allows 3rd parties to access Pirelli's embedded middleware for service customisation.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Video Exchange
Pirelli Broadband Solutions unveils IPTV Set-Top-Box with integrated 5 GHz wireless connectivity
Mar 5, 2008 – Pirelli Broadband Solutions has unveiled the DVR2xx-5N, a High Definition IPTV Set-Top-Box integrating wireless connectivity over the 5 GHz band through internal antennas.
News categories: Pirelli Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, Video Exchange
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G