Digital TV News: Quickline
Swisscom blue TV comes to Apple TV and net+ TV boxes
Jul 19, 2021 – The Swisscom blue TV app is now available on Apple TV and net+ TV boxes. Since launch, apps for LG smart TVs as well as Quickline and Wingo STBs have joined the originally released apps for Samsung TVs and UPC TV boxes.
News categories: Swisscom, blue TV, Wolfgang Elsässer, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, Switzerland
RDK now powers 25 million STBs and broadband gateways
May 17, 2017 – At the 2017 Connected TV World Summit, RDK Management provided an update on the adoption of RDK (Reference Design Kit) software. RDK now powers more than 25 million set-top boxes and broadband gateways globally.
News categories: RDK Management, Steve Heeb, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC, Market Research, RDK, Worldwide
Quickline chooses Broadpeak to power its multiscreen TV
May 10, 2017 – Broadpeak has announced that Swiss cable operator Quickline has launched a service powered by Broadpeak. Quickline TV Service provides IPTV and OTT subscribers with over 400 channels of live and on-demand content, including cloud PVR.
News categories: Broadpeak, Quickline, Jacques Le Mancq, Remond Krebs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Switzerland
Quickline TV launches using SeaChange's video platform and RDK-V STB Software
Mar 29, 2017 – Switzerland's Quickline has introduced Quickline TV, based on a products from SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) spanning multiplatform content management and delivery, monetization and subscriber experience and including RDK-V-based STB software.
News categories: SeaChange, Quickline, Ed Terino, Yann Steulet, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Switzerland
Finecom selects Agama for TV service quality monitoring
May 13, 2014 – Agama Technologies has announced it has been chosen by Switzerland's Finecom Telecommunications to provide its DTV Monitoring Solution for TV service quality monitoring, assurance and analytics.
News categories: Agama, Finecom, Mikael Dahlgren, ANGA COM, Cable TV, QoE, Switzerland
Finecom Deploys Software-based Security for DVB-C/IP Hybrid Network from Verimatrix
May 5, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced the deployment of the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB Hybrid on the Finecom Telecommunications DVB-C/IP hybrid network. Finecom is the second largest cable operator in Switzerland.
News categories: Verimatrix, Finecom, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Switzerland
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service