Digital TV News: RCDb
Related Content Database Supports Development of Flixster Application to Samsung Smart TVs
Jan 11, 2012 – Related Content Database (RCDb) has announced its participation in the development of a 'disc to digital' application for Flixster. The disc to digital feature allows consumers to add their existing DVD libraries to their UltraViolet digital library.
News categories: Related Content Database, Flixster, Samsung, Apps, Content Protection, DVD, Smart TV, Streaming
Verimatrix and RCDb to Secure and Deliver Premium Video to LG Smart TVs and Blu-ray™ Players
Sep 8, 2011 – Verimatrix, Related Content Database (RCDb) and LG (KSE: 066570) have unveiled a complete solution for pay-TV operators and broadcasters to securely deliver their premium content offering over IP to LG's Smart TV platform and Blu-ray players.
News categories: RCDb, Verimatrix, LG Electronics, Blu-ray, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Smart TV
Verimatrix Addresses Rights Management and Revenue Security for Dramatically Expanding Multi-Network, Multi-Screen Services at IBC 2011
Aug 16, 2011 – Verimatrix will be demonstrating its technical and commercial momentum in multiplatform revenue security at IBC 2011, with an emphasis on its role as service providers are redefining their hybrid network architectures, which is occurring at an accelerated pace.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, IBC2022
RCDb and Verimatrix Partner to Secure Premium Video Distribution to Internet-Connected Blu-ray Players
Sep 13, 2010 – Verimatrix and Related Content Database (RCDb) have unveiled at IBC2010 the first licensable solution for securing premium video content for over the top (OTT) distribution to Internet connected Blu-ray players.
News categories: Verimatrix, RCDb, Blu-ray, Content Protection, IBC2022, Streaming
Cable VOD Now Possible on Blu-ray
Aug 19, 2010 – Clearleap and Related Content Database (RCDb) have announced a joint solution that will give pay TV operators the ability to deliver their full VOD libraries to any subscriber with an internet connected Blu-ray player.
News categories: Clearleap, RCDb, Blu-ray, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Streaming
Nortel Blurs the Boundaries Between TV and Interactive Applications at TelcoTV '08
Nov 12, 2008 – Nortel (NYSE/TSX:NT) is showcasing IPTV and Video solutions that are blurring the boundaries across TV, internet, consumer devices and mobile phones by integrating telecom services and interactive applications into the entertainment experience.
News categories: Nortel, Blu-ray, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV