Digital TV News: Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten brings SpringServe Tiles to Rakuten TV app
Feb 16, 2023 – SpringServe (Nasdaq: MGNI) has announced that Rakuten Advertising has adopted SpringServe Tiles to strengthen the impact of ad-supported campaigns on Rakuten TV. Tiles bring ad serving to the content discovery experience.
News categories: SpringServe, Rakuten, Leon Siotis, James Collins, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UX
Guardian-branded FAST channel launches on Rakuten TV
Mar 10, 2022 – A Guardian-branded FAST channel has launched on Rakuten TV, giving audiences in the UK and across Europe the opportunity to enjoy a range of Guardian documentaries and video journalism content, as part of a new partnership.
News categories: The Guardian, Rakuten TV, Robert Hahn, Christian Bennett, Cedric Dufour, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, UK
Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
Sep 14, 2021 – Amagi has extended its partnership with Rakuten TV. For Rakuten TV, Amagi is delivering a line-up of nearly 50 linear channels, working alongside Rakuten TV's monetization partner Rakuten Advertising.
News categories: Amagi, Rakuten TV, Srinivasan KA, Jacinto Roca, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe
video intelligence applies contextual technology to CTV advertising
Jul 8, 2021 – video intelligence (vi) aims to aid both publishers and brands with contextual technology. For CTV channels and apps, vi technology adds layers of contextual data to content, enabling the creation of new audience segments.
News categories: video intelligence, Ernst Dirkzwager, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
Apr 20, 2021 – Rakuten TV has expanded its free content offering on Samsung's AVOD service with the launch of over 20 of the its own and third-party channels on Samsung TV Plus across 16 European markets.
News categories: Rakuten TV, Samsung, Rakuten Advertising, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data