Digital TV News: Rakuten Advertising
Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
Sep 14, 2021 – Amagi has extended its partnership with Rakuten TV. For Rakuten TV, Amagi is delivering a line-up of nearly 50 linear channels, working alongside Rakuten TV's monetization partner Rakuten Advertising.
News categories: Amagi, Rakuten TV, Srinivasan KA, Jacinto Roca, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe
video intelligence applies contextual technology to CTV advertising
Jul 8, 2021 – video intelligence (vi) aims to aid both publishers and brands with contextual technology. For CTV channels and apps, vi technology adds layers of contextual data to content, enabling the creation of new audience segments.
News categories: video intelligence, Ernst Dirkzwager, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
Apr 20, 2021 – Rakuten TV has expanded its free content offering on Samsung's AVOD service with the launch of over 20 of the its own and third-party channels on Samsung TV Plus across 16 European markets.
News categories: Rakuten TV, Samsung, Rakuten Advertising, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks