Digital TV News: RealNetworks
Entertainment UK and RealNetworks bring digital entertainment choice to consumers
Mar 20, 2008 – Entertainment UK (EUK) and RealNetworks® have announced the launch of a new distribution platform, the 'Digital Vault' (Vault), for the delivery of digital entertainment content across multiple channels.
News categories: Entertainment UK, RealNetworks, Digital TV, DVR, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, UK
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2021, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARC® Video Subsystem Family Now Supports Popular RealVideo® Format, Extending ARC's Multi-Standard Advantage
Jan 10, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has, at the Consumer Electronics Show, announced the availability of a RealVideo® decoder for the ARC® Video Subsystem family.
News categories: ARC International, Helix Community, CES2021, OTT, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
RealNetworks Showcases Its "Entertainment As A Service" Strategy at CES 2008
Jan 7, 2008 – This week at the Consumer Electronics Show, digital entertainment services company RealNetworks® Inc. is showcasing music, video and games offerings across a full range of CE products for the digital living room and on the go.
News categories: RealNetworks, CES2021, DVR, Gaming, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, Tablet
World Video Encoders Market to Exceed US$3.2 Billion by 2015, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Dec 3, 2007 – World Video Encoders market is forecast to maintain an impressive CAGR of over 22% over the 2005-2015 analysis period and exceed US$3.2 billion by 2015.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Report Overview, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Satellite, Terrestrial, TV Services
Analog Devices And RealNetworks Team To Provide Key Video Technology In Portable Media Players
Nov 20, 2007 – Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) has announced that it is working with RealNetworks® to provide the latest generation of Personal Media featuring full D1 broadcast resolution playback of RealVideo® and RealAudio® media files, the same formats used in RealPlayer®.
News categories: Analog Devices, RealNetworks, Aigo, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Semiconductor, Tablet
New RealPlayer Goes Portable by Providing Video Transfers to the iPod
Nov 15, 2007 – Digital entertainment services company RealNetworks® (Nasdaq: RNWK) has announced the consumer availability of its new RealPlayer® after a five-month public beta period.
News categories: RealNetworks, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Tablet
Panorama Capital Leads $9.5MM Series A Funding in GridNetworks, Inc.
Oct 30, 2007 – GridNetworks, a leading innovator of technology and services that power Internet television, has announced a $9.5MM Series A financing led by Panorama Capital and two strategic investors to be disclosed in the future.
News categories: GridNetworks, Panorama Capital, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Venture Capital
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India