Digital TV News: ResearchInChina
Digital cable TV subscribers in China passed 100 million in 2010
May 5, 2011 – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the 'China Digital TV Operation Report, 2010-2011' to their offering. According to the report, the number of cable digital television (DTV) subscribers in China reached 100.44 million in 2010.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
China IPTV subscribers to reach 8.5 million in 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – According to ResearchInChina, the number of Cable DTV Subscribers in China reached 65 million in 2009, up from 45.1 million at the end of 2008. For IPTV, the number of subscribers grew from 2.65 million to 4.33 million in the same period.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Subscribers
ResearchInChina releases China Digital TV Market Report
Jul 13, 2009 – According to ResearchInChina, at the end of 2008 China had almost 400 million TV subscribers, of which 164 million were cable TV users. At the end of Mar 2009, China had 49.86 million DTV users, less than one third of cable TV subscribers.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Report Presents The Development of STB Markets in China and Abroad and Also Studies the STB Application Market
Nov 15, 2007 – According to ResearchInChina, global sales of set-top boxes reached over 70 million units in 2005, of which satellite STBs were 60%. In China, digital cable TV set-top box sales volume will reach 25 million units by 2008.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution