Digital TV News: ResearchInChina
Digital cable TV subscribers in China passed 100 million in 2010
May 5, 2011 – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the 'China Digital TV Operation Report, 2010-2011' to their offering. According to the report, the number of cable digital television (DTV) subscribers in China reached 100.44 million in 2010.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
China IPTV subscribers to reach 8.5 million in 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – According to ResearchInChina, the number of Cable DTV Subscribers in China reached 65 million in 2009, up from 45.1 million at the end of 2008. For IPTV, the number of subscribers grew from 2.65 million to 4.33 million in the same period.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Subscribers
ResearchInChina releases China Digital TV Market Report
Jul 13, 2009 – According to ResearchInChina, at the end of 2008 China had almost 400 million TV subscribers, of which 164 million were cable TV users. At the end of Mar 2009, China had 49.86 million DTV users, less than one third of cable TV subscribers.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Report Presents The Development of STB Markets in China and Abroad and Also Studies the STB Application Market
Nov 15, 2007 – According to ResearchInChina, global sales of set-top boxes reached over 70 million units in 2005, of which satellite STBs were 60%. In China, digital cable TV set-top box sales volume will reach 25 million units by 2008.
News categories: ResearchInChina, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering