Digital TV News: SIDSA
RAI launches DVB-T2 trial in Turin
Dec 16, 2008 – Italy's public broadcaster, RAI, has launched a DVB-T2 trial in Turin using equipment from SIDSA and Screen Service.
News categories: RAI, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy, Terrestrial
SIDSA features its latest multiplatform solutions at IBC
Jul 30, 2008 – SIDSA will showcase its activity in the fields of Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile TV and Conditional Access during IBC. The company will bring its latest innovations to the show, from demodulator chipsets to complete fully interoperable turn-key solutions.
News categories: SIDSA, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SIDSA takes DVB-H mobile TV to Asia
Jun 16, 2008 – The leading supplier of mobile TV technology SIDSA will exhibit its complete solutions for DVB-H mobile TV at the fair, from demodulator chipsets to complete fully interoperable turn-key solutions.
News categories: SIDSA, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Mobile, Semiconductor
Irdeto Integrates Mobile TV Security Solutions with SIDSA
Feb 10, 2008 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of Naspers (JSE: NPN), and SIDSA have announced an integrated offering that allows mobile operators and broadcasters to quickly deploy a proven, secure and scalable solution for the cost-effective rollout of mobile TV.
News categories: Irdeto, SIDSA, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Mobile, MWC20
SIDSA showcases its DVB-H Mobile TV solution at the Mobile World Congress
Feb 8, 2008 – SIDSA and ABERTIS TELECOM will jointly demonstrate DVB-H services at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona 11th to 14th February.
News categories: SIDSA, Abertis Telecom, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor, Smartphone
SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices
Feb 7, 2008 – SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices, integrating its own IC with the best-in-class third party solutions to provide Portable and Mobile TV device manufacturers with fast time to market.
News categories: SIDSA, Nexstreaming, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Toshiba combines CMOS ASIC and eDRAM technologies to support rapid development of SIDSA mobile TV chipset
Feb 5, 2008 – Toshiba Electronics Europe (TEE) has announced that the company's renowned CMOS ASIC process and Embedded DRAM (eDRAM) technology have played a key role in the development of a next generation system on chip (SoC) DVB-H IC from SIDSA.
News categories: Toshiba Electronics, SIDSA, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
SIDSA launches the World's first demodulator plus application processor Silicon for Portable and Mobile TV
Jan 30, 2008 – SIDSA has entered the DVB-H semiconductor market with its new 'Enter e1' demodulator plus application processor chipset.
News categories: SIDSA, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor
NXP Launches the World's First Ultra-low Power Terrestrial and Satellite Multi-band Silicon Tuner for Portable TV
Jan 23, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has made available a truly anytime, anywhere digital TV viewing experience with the launch of the world's first multi-band silicon tuner, TDA18292.
News categories: NXP, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5