Digital TV News: SPORTSFIX
SportsFix partners with Twitter to stream Boost SportsFix Super Cup
Jan 10, 2018 – Twitter has announced a partnership with SportsFix, ASEAN's first and only OTT platform that delivers LIVE and VOD sports content via mobile devices, to live stream the inaugural Boost SportsFix Super Cup (@SportsFixTV).
News categories: SportsFix, Twitter, Carl Kirchhoff, Maurizio Barbieri, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT, Social TV, Worldwide
Accedo creates Asia’s first dedicated OTT sports service
Nov 14, 2017 – Accedo has announced that it has worked with SportsFix to deliver Asia’s first dedicated OTT sports live streaming service in the ASEAN region. SportsFix was launched in Malaysia in August this year and offers both live and VOD content via mobile and mobile web.
News categories: Accedo, SportsFix, Michael Lantz, Carl Kirchhoff, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT, UX
Sportsfix streams sports across Asia with Brightcove
Oct 23, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that Sportsfix, the new ASEAN sports-focused OTT platform, has selected the Brightcove Live platform to deliver premier live and VOD local sports content across the region.
News categories: Brightcove, Sportsfix, Ben Morrell, Carl Kirchhoff, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT
SPORTSFIX goes live with Celcom in Malaysia
Aug 1, 2017 – SPORTSFIX, a regional OTT live streaming sports platform, has launched its service in Malaysia in partnership with Celcom. SPORTSFIX delivers the local, regional and international live, VOD and news sports content to mobile devices.
News categories: SPORTSFIX, Celcom, Marcus Luer, Digital TV, Malaysia, OTT
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- Korean and US content power online video consumption in SE Asia
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs