Digital TV News: SeaChange
SeaChange wins contract with a large U.S. broadband service provider
Mar 29, 2021 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has secured a contract with a large broadband service provider in the U.S. to move the customer's infrastructure to a virtual platform and to help facilitate greater monetization of its TV service.
News categories: SeaChange, Christoph Klimmer, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange announces cloud-based OTT streaming platform for DTC providers
Dec 21, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced a cloud-based OTT streaming platform for DTC providers. The SeaChange Framework offers video back-office, asset and user experience management, and a predictive analytics engine.
News categories: SeaChange, Scott Apgar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Beachfront and SeaChange launch programmatic ad solution for cable
Dec 14, 2020 – Beachfront and SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to enable real-time, programmatic monetization of linear spot, OTT and VOD ad inventory. The joint solution is already deployed in the U.S.
News categories: SeaChange, Beachfront, Yossi Aloni, Chris Maccaro, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
Jul 6, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that CEO Yossi Aloni, CTO Marek Kielczewski, CCO Chad Hassler and CFO Michael Prinn have elected to extend the previously disclosed salary reduction plan beyond the initial period.
News categories: SeaChange, Robert Pons, COVID-19, Digital TV, Worldwide
SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
Apr 2, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has expanded its relationship with Midco. The SeaChange Framework offers converged, cross-platform video delivery that enables savings on infrastructure versus operating separate linear and OTT workflows.
News categories: SeaChange, Midco, Chad Hassler, John Pederson, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange selected by Canada’s largest independent ISP to power video streaming service
Mar 18, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has secured a win with Canada’s largest independent ISP to power its new streaming TV service. The ISP selected SeaChange’s online-video platform, the Framework, to deliver access to more than 150 HD channels as well as cloud PVR, GO apps, and VOD.
News categories: SeaChange, Yossi Aloni, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
SeaChange acquires Xstream
Feb 11, 2019 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that it has acquired privately-held Xstream A/S. SeaChange paid $4.6 million in cash and 541,738 shares of SeaChange common stock, for a total transaction value as of February 6, 2019 of $5.5 million.
News categories: SeaChange, Xstream, Ed Terino, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Russia's TotalVideo to develop cable platform with SeaChange
Dec 20, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) and TotalVideo plan to develop a multi-operator, multi-tenant hybrid OTT/DVB/IPTV platform that will enable video and cable providers in Russia to offer multi-screen services to their subscribers.
News categories: SeaChange, Ed Terino, Mikhail Silin, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Russia
SeaChange unveils UI/UX creation tool for pay TV operators
Sep 12, 2018 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced the launch of its cView user experience software that empowers pay-TV operators and video service providers to quickly spin up new offerings across a broad range of viewer devices with less complexity, cost and risk than previously possible.
News categories: SeaChange, Marek Kielczewski, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV