Digital TV News: SeaChange International
SeaChange powers Screen iL TV service featuring Israeli content
Aug 2, 2021 – Screen iL, a streaming service targeting Israeli expatriates and consumers worldwide with an appetite for Israeli film and TV content, has launched globally online. The service was built for Screen iL by SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Screen iL, Robert Pons, Ben Berner, Albertino Matalon, Greg Ireland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming, Worldwide
SeaChange introduces end-to-end SaaS OTT platform
Jul 7, 2021 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has introduced StreamVid, an OTT turnkey platform. StreamVid is an end-to-end, fully managed SaaS platform, supporting functions from content ingestion and management to curation and monetization.
News categories: SeaChange, Chris Klimmer, Bob Pons, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SeaChange wins contract with a large U.S. broadband service provider
Mar 29, 2021 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has secured a contract with a large broadband service provider in the U.S. to move the customer's infrastructure to a virtual platform and to help facilitate greater monetization of its TV service.
News categories: SeaChange, Christoph Klimmer, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange announces cloud-based OTT streaming platform for DTC providers
Dec 21, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced a cloud-based OTT streaming platform for DTC providers. The SeaChange Framework offers video back-office, asset and user experience management, and a predictive analytics engine.
News categories: SeaChange, Scott Apgar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Beachfront and SeaChange launch programmatic ad solution for cable
Dec 14, 2020 – Beachfront and SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to enable real-time, programmatic monetization of linear spot, OTT and VOD ad inventory. The joint solution is already deployed in the U.S.
News categories: SeaChange, Beachfront, Yossi Aloni, Chris Maccaro, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
Jul 6, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that CEO Yossi Aloni, CTO Marek Kielczewski, CCO Chad Hassler and CFO Michael Prinn have elected to extend the previously disclosed salary reduction plan beyond the initial period.
News categories: SeaChange, Robert Pons, COVID-19, Digital TV, Worldwide
SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
Apr 2, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has expanded its relationship with Midco. The SeaChange Framework offers converged, cross-platform video delivery that enables savings on infrastructure versus operating separate linear and OTT workflows.
News categories: SeaChange, Midco, Chad Hassler, John Pederson, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange selected by Canada’s largest independent ISP to power video streaming service
Mar 18, 2020 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has secured a win with Canada’s largest independent ISP to power its new streaming TV service. The ISP selected SeaChange’s online-video platform, the Framework, to deliver access to more than 150 HD channels as well as cloud PVR, GO apps, and VOD.
News categories: SeaChange, Yossi Aloni, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
SeaChange acquires Xstream
Feb 11, 2019 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that it has acquired privately-held Xstream A/S. SeaChange paid $4.6 million in cash and 541,738 shares of SeaChange common stock, for a total transaction value as of February 6, 2019 of $5.5 million.
News categories: SeaChange, Xstream, Ed Terino, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029