Digital TV News: SiTune
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T CMOS SoC Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Mar 31, 2010 – SiTune has announced a mobile DVB-T receiver SoC. The STN-10R3000 is a demodulator plus multi-band RF tuner in a single die with a small foot print, that delivers signal reception in all modes of the DVB-T standard especially in 64 QAM modulation.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
SiTune Corporation Secures Series B Financing with Greenlane Investments
Dec 3, 2009 – SiTune Corporation has announced that it has secured its Series B financing with current investor Greenlane Investments LLC. SiTune will use the proceeds of the new financing for ramping production and grow its international sales infrastructure.
News categories: SiTune, CES2022, Private Equity, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T Demodulator Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Oct 19, 2009 – SiTune has announced a state of the art and revolutionary mobile DVB-T demodulator IC. STN-10D3000 is a highly integrated mobile DVB-T demodulator that exceeds MBRAI performance specification with excellent Doppler performance.
News categories: SiTune, CES2022, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
SiTune Unveils New Series of Digital and Universal CMOS TV Tuners
Sep 23, 2009 – SiTune has announced its STN-10T2000 and STN-25T2000, respectively ZERO-IF and LOW-IF Tuners, that exceed A/74 performance specification for ATSC-MH while supporting other digital/analog terrestrial and Mobile TV standards requirements.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, IBC, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor
SiTune lunches lowest-power universal mobile TV silicon Tuner
Sep 15, 2008 – SiTune Corporation has announced a state-of-the-art hybrid (universal) CMOS TV tuner. STN-25T1000 is a highly integrated tuner that exceeds all of global digital and analog TV standard requirements for under 150 mW.
News categories: SiTune, ATSC 3, CES2022, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting