Digital TV News: Skyviia
Skyviia Showcases Advanced Multi-Screen STB SoC Solutions at IBC 2012
Aug 16, 2012 – At IBC 2012, Skyviia Corporation will debut the company's performance-driven SV8870 multimedia System-on-Chip (SoC) as well as showing its globally deployed price-driven SV8860 HD multimedia decoder.
News categories: Skyviia, Digital TV, IBC2023, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Skyviia partners with Ocean Blue on CI Plus
Jun 6, 2012 – Skyviia has announced that it has partnered with Ocean Blue Software to enable CI Plus on its SV8870 SoC. Ocean Blue has a CI Plus solution that is V1.3.1 ready and includes the CI+ browser module for use in host devices such as set top boxes and IDTVs.
News categories: Skyviia, Ocean Blue, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Skyviia and Mediafly Announce Private Label Internet TV Service
Mar 19, 2012 – Skyviia and Mediafly have announced the offering of a Private Label Internet TV Service to manufacturers, retailers, and service providers worldwide, powered by Mediafly's popular delivery platform.
News categories: Skyviia, Mediafly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
Skyviia selects ANT Galio HbbTV Platform
Feb 21, 2012 – ANT (AIM: ANTP) has announced that Skyviia has licensed the ANT Galio HbbTV Platform and core TV applications. Skyviia will integrate ANT's software into its new range of system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for the European HbbTV market.
News categories: ANT plc, Skyviia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Semiconductor
ACCESS Showcases Solutions for Connected Home, Connected TV and OTT at CES
Jan 9, 2012 – ACCESS CO. will be showcasing market-leading solutions for multi-screen DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) media sharing, an advanced WebKit-based HTML5 browser, and a new social TV driven OTT video platform at 2012 International CES.
News categories: ACCESS CO., CES2023, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Skyviia Selects Discretix Hardware-Assisted DRM For Hybrid Set-Top Boxes SoCs
Apr 4, 2011 – Discretix has announced that Skyviia has chosen Discretix' Multi-Scheme DRM Client and CryptoCell embedded security platform for integration into its SoCs for hybrid set-top boxes.
News categories: Discretix, Skyviia, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set