Digital TV News: Spreadtrum
Global Businesses Select ARM Mali GPU Technology across All Smart Devices
Feb 25, 2013 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has revealed that it has 75 licenses of its ARM® Mali GPU family of products across the smartphone, tablet and graphic-enabled Digital TV (DTV) markets.
News categories: ARM, MWC21, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Spreadtrum Announces $44 Million of New Financing
May 5, 2009 – Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) has announced that its Chinese subsidiary, Spreadtrum Communications (Shanghai) has received RMB 300 million (approximately $44 million) of new financing from a Chinese bank in the form of a fixed term loan.
News categories: Spreadtrum, China, Finance, Mobile, Semiconductor
Mirics and Spreadtrum announce availability of embedded CMMB PCTV solution
Apr 7, 2009 – Mirics and Spreadtrum (Nasdaq: SPRD) have announced the availability of an embedded PCTV solution that supports the CMMB mobile digital TV standard. Mirics will demonstrate the solution at the Intel Developers Forum in Beijing on April 8, 2009.
News categories: Mirics, Spreadtrum, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mirics and Spreadtrum Announce Strategic Partnership to Deliver Innovative CMMB Solutions for PCTV Applications
Dec 2, 2008 – Mirics Semiconductor and Spreadtrum Communications (Nasdaq: SPRD) have announced a strategic partnership focused upon delivering embedded TV solutions for portable PCs that support the China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting (CMMB) standard.
News categories: Mirics, Spreadtrum, China, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Lenovo to supply CMMB-enabled TD-SCDMA phones to China Mobile
Jul 31, 2008 – Lenovo Mobile (Hong Kong: 0992) and Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) have jointly presented Lenovo's TD900 to China Mobile (Hong Kong: 0941; NYSE: CHL). The TD900's design is based on Spreadtrum's TD-SCDMA plus CMMB mobile-TV solution.
News categories: Spreadtrum, Lenovo Mobile, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
Spreadtrum Announces SC6600V: First Single-Chip Demodulator/Decoder for CMMB-Based Mobile TV
May 7, 2008 – Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) plans to announce its new mobile TV single chip solution, the SC6600V, the first demodulator/decoder chip for CMMB-based mobile TV during the 'Asia Future TV 2008' conference.
News categories: Spreadtrum, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
CEVA Leads the Way at Mobile World Congress 2008 With Industry Leading Portfolio of Mobile Intellectual Property
Jan 24, 2008 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA)(LSE: CVA) has announced that it will showcase its leadership in Mobile intellectual property through a range of new and innovative demonstration platforms at Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona.
News categories: CEVA, MWC21, Silicon IP
Spreadtrum Announces First Commercial AVS Audio/Video Decoder Chip
Aug 27, 2007 – Spreadtrum Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRD), one of China's leading wireless baseband chipset providers, has announced its new SV6111 product, the world's first commercial AVS audio/video decoder chip.
News categories: China, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers