Digital TV News: Stripe
Minerva unveils advanced pay TV service management tools
Feb 19, 2019 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its Minerva 10 platform. The new capabilities are intended to ensure that pay TV service providers have the tools they need to attract and delight subscribers.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Matt Cuson, Big Data, Digital TV, UX
Swrve and Segment provide consumer behavior insight on emerging platforms
Jan 10, 2018 – Swrve has partnered with Segment to provide insights relating to consumer behavior on emerging platforms including native mobile and OTT digital media streaming. In addition, the partnership enables Swrve customers to build campaigns across multiple channels based on data from any of Segment's data sources.
News categories: Swrve, Segment, Christopher Dean, Peter Reinhardt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
Kaltura integrates Stripe online payments
Nov 15, 2016 – Kaltura has announced that it has integrated Kaltura OTT TV with global commerce platform, Stripe. Adding Stripe means that OTT providers can streamline the online checkout process for their audiences.
News categories: Kaltura, Stripe, Ron Yekutiel, Cristina Cordova, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos