Digital TV News: Swrve
OTT service churn in 2019 reached 35%, up from 28% in 2018
Mar 10, 2020 – Parks Associates has found that the churn rate among all OTT services was 35% in 2019, an increase of 25% from 2018. Churn among vMVPDs (virtual multichannel video programming distributors or online pay-TV providers) was 81% in 2019.
News categories: Parks Associates, Steve Nason, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Swrve adds Roku to its suite of streaming video OTT platforms
Jun 21, 2018 – Swrve has added Roku to its list of supported over-the-top (OTT) Digital Media Streaming platforms. By doing so, Swrve now enables any brand looking to interact with customers on the Roku platform to do so as part of a multi-channel strategy focused on driving engagement and revenue.
News categories: Swrve, Roku, Lisa Cleary, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
Swrve and Segment provide consumer behavior insight on emerging platforms
Jan 10, 2018 – Swrve has partnered with Segment to provide insights relating to consumer behavior on emerging platforms including native mobile and OTT digital media streaming. In addition, the partnership enables Swrve customers to build campaigns across multiple channels based on data from any of Segment's data sources.
News categories: Swrve, Segment, Christopher Dean, Peter Reinhardt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
Swrve adds streaming video and OTT TV to customer interaction platform
Nov 30, 2017 – Swrve has extended its platform to support digital media streaming platforms. Swrve enables organizations to drive engagement, retention, and revenue by sending ‘perfect massage, perfect time’ campaigns based on real-time customer intelligence.
News categories: Swrve, Christopher Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product