Digital TV News: Synerchip
DiiVA Ecosystem in Place for Home Entertainment Networking
Jan 10, 2012 – The Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) consortium will showcase products ready to enable homes with the next-generation home network architecture at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show, January 10-13.
News categories: DiiVA, CES2023, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Synerchip's DiiVA ICs Power Affordable Home Entertainment Network Solutions at CES
Jan 6, 2011 – Synerchip will demonstrate DiiVA™ devices powered by its DiiVA 1.1 semiconductors at 2011 CES. On display are digital televisions from Hisense, Konka, LG, Skyworth and TCL -- all using Synerchip's SC6010™ DiiVA Receiver IC.
News categories: Synerchip, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
LG Electronics and Synerchip Announce Broad DiiVA Collaboration
Jan 5, 2011 – LG Electronics and Synerchip have announced a wide-ranging collaboration to bring Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) functionality to market in a broad array of advanced TVs and other consumer electronics (CE) devices.
News categories: LG Electronics, Synerchip, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Synerchip Introduces World's First DiiVA™ Interface-Based ICs at CES
Jan 7, 2010 – Synerchip has announced that it is sampling the world's first transmitter and receiver ICs compliant with the Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA)™ Specification.
News categories: Synerchip, DiiVA, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Gaming, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
First DiiVA Prototypes Debut at CES
Jan 7, 2010 – The Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio™ (DiiVA™) consortium has announced that Sony has joined as a Promoter and Nikon and Toshiba as Contributors. The world's first DiiVA-enabled prototypes will be unveiled at the 2010 International CES.
News categories: DiiVA, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, Smart TV
DiiVA 1.0 specification now available
Apr 22, 2009 – Aimed squarely at making the TV a simple, interactive hub of the digital home media network, the Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio (DiiVA) consortium has announced the availability of the DiiVA 1.0 specification.
News categories: DiiVA, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
DIVA Consortium Unveils a New Interface Standard for Next-Generation Interactive Digital TV and CE Networking
May 21, 2008 – At the China Digital Living Forum & Showcase 2008, the China Video Industry Association (CVIA) announced its support of the DIVA Consortium's efforts to create a new interface for next-generation interactive digital TV and CE networking.
News categories: DIVA Consortium, China, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV
Top Chinese Consumer Electronics (CE) Companies Join Forces to Build Next-Generation Digital Communications Interface
Apr 29, 2008 – A group of Chinese companies has announced the formation of a consortium whose mission is to build and drive the adoption of the next-generation interactive TV and home CE networking interface known as DIVA, or Digital Interface for Video and Audio.
News categories: CVIA, China, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters