Digital TV News: TANDBERG Television
Star Communication Deploys Three TANDBERG Television VOD Systems in China
Mar 19, 2008 – TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) has announced that its OpenStream® Digital Services Platform is being deployed by its business partner Star Communication Network Technology Co. Ltd for three regional cable operators in China.
News categories: TANDBERG, Star Communication, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution
Ericsson to deliver a turn key, IPTV solution to Greek telecom operator OTE
Mar 12, 2008 – Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) has been selected to act as end-to-end IPTV systems integrator, solution provider and business consultant for tier one Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE SA).
News categories: Ericsson, Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE), Content Distribution, Content Protection, Greece, IPTV, Middleware
Ericsson's IPTV solution chosen by Valtech
Feb 10, 2008 – Valtech Communications Inc, a supplier of next-generation triple-play services in Canada, has chosen Ericsson's (NASDAQ: ERIC) IPTV solution.
News categories: Ericsson, Valtech, Broadband, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
TANDBERG Television MPEG-4 AVC to Power Delivery of New Zealand Digital Terrestrial TV
Dec 4, 2007 – TANDBERG Television has announced that Kordia™ and TVWorks have selected its industry leading digital terrestrial television (DTT) head-end system for the delivery of the Freeview New Zealand DTT service.
News categories: TANDBERG Television, Kordia, TVWorks, Content Distribution, Digital TV, New Zealand, Terrestrial
World Video Encoders Market to Exceed US$3.2 Billion by 2015, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Dec 3, 2007 – World Video Encoders market is forecast to maintain an impressive CAGR of over 22% over the 2005-2015 analysis period and exceed US$3.2 billion by 2015.
News categories: Global Industry Analysts, Report Overview, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Satellite, Terrestrial, TV Services
Calix to Demonstrate Advanced IPTV and Internet Video Services at TelcoTV
Oct 23, 2007 – Calix will demonstrate at TelcoTV advanced new IPTV and internet video services delivered over 2.5 Gbps GPON, VDSL2, and ADSL2+ using the Calix C7 and E5 access platforms.
News categories: Calix, Broadband, Content Distribution, DVR, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
TANDBERG Television Debuts iPlex™ UltraCompression Transcoding at Telco TV
Oct 19, 2007 – At Telco TV 2007 (booth #711) TANDBERG Television will show its award-winning iPlex™ UltraCompression IPTV video processing platform and debut its high performance integrated transcoding capabilities for the first time in North America.
News categories: TANDBERG Television, Content Distribution, IPTV
Malta - GO invests 2.3 million Euros in new TV infrastructure
Oct 17, 2007 – GO has just completed a major upgrade project for its digital terrestrial television (DTTV) network with the result that coverage has been extended to cover 95% of households in Malta and Gozo and the quality of transmission has been improved.
News categories: GO p.l.c., Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malta, Terrestrial, TV Services
Midwest TEL NET Chooses TANDBERG Television iPlex for HDTV IPTV Service
Oct 16, 2007 – TANDBERG Television has announced at Telco TV 2007 that Midwest TEL NET, a consortium of Independent Operating Companies (IOCs) throughout southwest and central Wisconsin, has selected the award-winning TANDBERG iPlex™ video processing platform to deliver high quality video to its subscribers.
News categories: Midwest TEL NET, TANDBERG Television, Content Distribution, IPTV, USA
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom
- Sappa selects Appear to deliver live TV in Sweden
- Accedo supports Telecine Play Smart TV app development