Digital TV News: TDVision
Sigma Designs Launches First Studio-Grade Set Top Box SoC
Jan 3, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has introduced its SMP8910 media processor. The SMP8910 is the first chip to integrate VXP studio quality video processing and the most flexible 3D video processing into a high-performance media processor.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, ICs, IPTV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Dec 1, 2010 – Virgin Media (NASDAQ, LSE: VMED) has unveiled details of Virgin Media TV powered by TiVo® (NASDAQ: TIVO). The user interface will combine the live TV schedule with catch-up TV, on-demand programming and applications, alongside a personal video recorder.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sisvel To License TDVision IP Portfolio for MVC and 3D Worldwide
Jun 21, 2010 – TDVision and Sisvel have announced that TDVision has granted Sisvel the exclusive rights to manage TDVision's diverse intellectual property portfolio of stereoscopic technology patents.
News categories: Sisvel, TDVision, Blu-ray, Gaming, Licensing, Metaverse, North America, Patent, Set Top Box, Smart TV
TDVision Systems to Showcase the Entire Full HD Stereoscopic Ecosystem
Jan 7, 2010 – TDVision Systems has announced that they will showcase their full HD 3D Ecosystem implementation. 2010 CES Show will accent TDVision's maturity in the 3D space for the complete 3D Ecosystem from acquisition to visualization.
News categories: TDVision, CES2023, Content Distribution, Metaverse
MPEGIF Kicks off 3DTV Working Group at CES 2010
Jan 5, 2010 – The MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF) has announced the date for the first inaugural meeting of its recently launched 3DTV Working Group. This meeting will be held during CES 2010 on Saturday, January 9 at the MGM Conference Center.
News categories: MPEGIF, CES2023, Metaverse
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues