Digital TV News: TMG
24i Media acquires StreamOne
Mar 21, 2019 – 24i Media has extended its platform’s capabilities by the acquisition of StreamOne. With the acquisition, 24i gets access to the technology of StreamOne, strengthening its ability to integrate with its partners, and to optimize the end user experience.
News categories: 24i Media, StreamOne, Martijn van Horssen, Ruud van der Linden, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, NABShow, Netherlands, Worldwide
Verimatrix and TMG bolster anti-piracy through real-time precision targeting
Apr 11, 2018 – Verimatrix and TMG have announced their initiative to combine capabilities for an end-to-end revenue security solution that combats the growing threat of content redistribution and illegal streaming devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, TMG, Petr Peterka, Bastien Casalta, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
Telegraaf VNDG online video platform to be launched 1 May
Apr 18, 2017 – On 1 May, De Telegraaf will be introducing Telegraaf VNDG, with content relating to news, sports and entertainment that can be viewed by the consumer where, when and how he/she desires.
News categories: De Telegraaf, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
IPTV Gathering Steam: Almost 10 Million Television-Over-Broadband Subscribers Worldwide
Apr 18, 2008 – A new report from Telecommunications Management Group (TMG), 'IPTV: The Killer Broadband Application,' forecasts that there will be nearly 60 million Internet Protocol television (IPTV) subscribers worldwide by the end of 2010.
News categories: Telecommunications Management Group, Asia, China, Digital TV, Europe, France, Hong Kong, India, IPTV, Latin America, Market Research, North America, Subscribers, USA
On Demand Deutschland to content manage Telekom Austria's AON TV VOD service
Jan 31, 2008 – On Demand Deutschland (ODD) has agreed a deal whereby ODD will supply the video on demand (VOD) content services to Telekom Austria's Aon TV VOD service. The Aon TV VOD service is adding around 1,000 new customers per week.
News categories: Telekom Austria, On Demand Group, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Subscribers
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation