Digital TV News: TVBLOB
APRICO, Axel Springer and TVBLOB OTT CE device lets consumers build custom TV channels
Sep 11, 2009 – APRICO Solutions has announced a deal with TVBLOB that will result in the world's first over-the-top (OTT) CE device enabling consumers to create custom TV channels based around their favorite television programs.
News categories: APRICO, TVBLOB, Axel Springer, IBCShowcase, Italy, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
SecureMedia CA/DRM integrated with TVBLOB's BLOBbox
May 12, 2009 – SecureMedia and TVBLOB have announced that TVBLOB's TV-centric development platform and hybrid internet set-top boxes (BLOBbox), that bring the power of the Web directly to TV is protected by SecureMedia's Encryptonite ONE™ System CA/DRM.
News categories: TVBLOB, SecureMedia, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Set Top Box
TVBLOB Aims to Make TV as Open as the Web with the First BLOBbox from Telsey
Mar 2, 2009 – TVBLOB™ and Telsey® have launched the first BLOBbox™, a set-top box with advanced software able to harness all of the content available on the Web, without any filtering or pre-selection by a third party.
News categories: Telsey, TVBLOB, TecnologieCreative, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Vweb showcases its 'Secured Digital Home' Extravaganza at CES 2008
Jan 7, 2008 – As a leader in MPEG compression and broadband video networking technologies, Vweb will be demonstrating its single chip Quad Channel MPEG-1, 2, 4, H.263 and H.264 A/V CODEC solutions for the Secured Digital Home.
News categories: Vweb, Broadband, Cable TV, CES2021, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, Japan, Mobile, Placeshifting, Router, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform
- EMEA Smart Home market expected to rebound in 2H 2020
- Freeview Play launches on Amazon Fire TV Edition
- 3SS and KAON to power Android TV services from Allente