Digital TV News: TVBLOB
APRICO, Axel Springer and TVBLOB OTT CE device lets consumers build custom TV channels
Sep 11, 2009 – APRICO Solutions has announced a deal with TVBLOB that will result in the world's first over-the-top (OTT) CE device enabling consumers to create custom TV channels based around their favorite television programs.
News categories: APRICO, TVBLOB, Axel Springer, IBC, Italy, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
SecureMedia CA/DRM integrated with TVBLOB's BLOBbox
May 12, 2009 – SecureMedia and TVBLOB have announced that TVBLOB's TV-centric development platform and hybrid internet set-top boxes (BLOBbox), that bring the power of the Web directly to TV is protected by SecureMedia's Encryptonite ONE™ System CA/DRM.
News categories: TVBLOB, SecureMedia, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Set Top Box, Streaming
TVBLOB Aims to Make TV as Open as the Web with the First BLOBbox from Telsey
Mar 2, 2009 – TVBLOB™ and Telsey® have launched the first BLOBbox™, a set-top box with advanced software able to harness all of the content available on the Web, without any filtering or pre-selection by a third party.
News categories: Telsey, TVBLOB, TecnologieCreative, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
Vweb showcases its 'Secured Digital Home' Extravaganza at CES 2008
Jan 7, 2008 – As a leader in MPEG compression and broadband video networking technologies, Vweb will be demonstrating its single chip Quad Channel MPEG-1, 2, 4, H.263 and H.264 A/V CODEC solutions for the Secured Digital Home.
News categories: Vweb, Broadband, Cable TV, CES2022, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, Japan, Mobile, Placeshifting, Router, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement