Digital TV News: Tango
Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
Apr 29, 2021 – Proximus Luxembourg has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS). Verimatrix VCAS arms the company with centralized and scalable rights management for its multi-screen offerings.
News categories: Verimatrix, Proximus, Asaf Ashkenazi, Nuno Lopes, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg
Tango Luxembourg deploys interactive TV platform from Beenius
Sep 13, 2018 – Beenius and Tango Luxembourg have cooperated to produce a new TV Platform for Tango's users. Beenius provided an end-to-end solution which serves both IPTV and OTT content from a single platform across all devices to all end users.
News categories: Beenius, Tango, Filip Remškar, Luis Camara, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
Virtual Reality device shipments to hit 110 million by 2021
Feb 9, 2017 – ABI Research forecasts total VR device shipments will reach 110 million by 2021. While mobile device-reliant VR shipments dwarf today's other VR device types, standalone devices will see a 405% CAGR through 2021, compared to a 42% CAGR for mobile VR.
News categories: ABI Research, Eric Abbruzzese, Market Research, VR, Worldwide
Verimatrix updates list of certified chipsets
Jan 21, 2015 – Verimatrix has revealed the latest system-on-chip (SoC) families that have been certified compliant with Verimatrix Advanced Security. Cardless security requires a sophisticated SoC with embedded security features.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Monsoon Multimedia Adds Placeshifting to C2 Micro and Zenverge ICs
Jan 10, 2012 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced that it is porting its TV Anywhere placeshifting software engines to additional semiconductor platforms developed by C2 Microsystems, Inc. and Zenverge, Inc.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, C2 Micro, Zenverge, Middleware, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Streaming
Belgacom announces 2008 results
Mar 6, 2009 – The Belgacom Group (Brussels: BELG) has reported a revenue of EUR 5,986 million for full-year 2008. In 2008, Belgacom added 201,000 new TV users, a considerable rise compared to the 166,000 users in 2007.
News categories: Belgacom, Belgium, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product