Digital TV News: Tango
Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
Apr 29, 2021 – Proximus Luxembourg has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS). Verimatrix VCAS arms the company with centralized and scalable rights management for its multi-screen offerings.
News categories: Verimatrix, Proximus, Asaf Ashkenazi, Nuno Lopes, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg
Tango Luxembourg deploys interactive TV platform from Beenius
Sep 13, 2018 – Beenius and Tango Luxembourg have cooperated to produce a new TV Platform for Tango's users. Beenius provided an end-to-end solution which serves both IPTV and OTT content from a single platform across all devices to all end users.
News categories: Beenius, Tango, Filip Remškar, Luis Camara, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
Virtual Reality device shipments to hit 110 million by 2021
Feb 9, 2017 – ABI Research forecasts total VR device shipments will reach 110 million by 2021. While mobile device-reliant VR shipments dwarf today's other VR device types, standalone devices will see a 405% CAGR through 2021, compared to a 42% CAGR for mobile VR.
News categories: ABI Research, Eric Abbruzzese, Market Research, VR, Worldwide
Verimatrix updates list of certified chipsets
Jan 21, 2015 – Verimatrix has revealed the latest system-on-chip (SoC) families that have been certified compliant with Verimatrix Advanced Security. Cardless security requires a sophisticated SoC with embedded security features.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Monsoon Multimedia Adds Placeshifting to C2 Micro and Zenverge ICs
Jan 10, 2012 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced that it is porting its TV Anywhere placeshifting software engines to additional semiconductor platforms developed by C2 Microsystems, Inc. and Zenverge, Inc.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, C2 Micro, Zenverge, Middleware, OTT, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Belgacom announces 2008 results
Mar 6, 2009 – The Belgacom Group (Brussels: BELG) has reported a revenue of EUR 5,986 million for full-year 2008. In 2008, Belgacom added 201,000 new TV users, a considerable rise compared to the 166,000 users in 2007.
News categories: Belgacom, Belgium, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership