Digital TV News: Tatung
IPTV and switched digital video equipment market to reach $9.8B in 2011
Mar 19, 2008 – The combined IPTV and switched digital video (SDV) market is forecast to grow in healthy double-digits annually to reach $9.8 billion worldwide, according to Infonetics Research's latest quarterly report.
News categories: Infonetics, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Consumer Electronics Leaders Showcase MIPS-Based™ Products at CES 2008
Jan 17, 2008 – MIPS Technologies (NasdaqGS: MIPS) has announced that a broad array of the world's leading consumer electronics companies debuted and demonstrated design innovations based on the industry-leading MIPS® architecture at last week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, CES2023, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
IPTV equipment sales up 23% in 3Q07
Dec 17, 2007 – After a 32% jump in sales in the second quarter, worldwide IPTV equipment sales hit $682.5 million in the third quarter of 2007, up 23% sequentially, according to Infonetics Research's quarterly 'IPTV Equipment, Services, Subscribers, and Capex' report.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
More Than 100,000 Customers Choose AT&T U-verse Over Cable
Sep 5, 2007 – AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) has announced that AT&T U-verse TV has surpassed 100,000 customers, marking another significant milestone for the nation's largest deployment of Internet Protocol-based television (IPTV) service.
News categories: AT&T, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Subscribers, USA
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions