Digital TV News: TeVolution
TiVizz launches OTT service in Polynesia with TeVolution
Mar 26, 2015 – TeVolution has announced that TiVizz, an operator in French Polynesia, has launched an OTT service using technology from the company. The service was launched on March 26, 2015, and is available to households with a broadband connection of 2Mbps or greater.
News categories: TeVolution, TiVizz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Polynesia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
TeVolution unveils Shine service delivery platform for OTT
Nov 3, 2014 – TeVolution has unveiled its Shine OTT platform. Shine allows editors and operators to provide contents with a multi-screen approach for any clients with a very short time-to-market. It manages multi DRM and multi formats and includes CRM, Billing and SMS interfaces.
News categories: TeVolution, Content Distribution, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
HTTV and TeVolution combine DTT/OTT efforts for Africa
Oct 30, 2014 – HTTV and TeVolution, an OTT Pay TV Platform, have announced they will showcase at Africacast 2014 exhibition a joint demonstration to offer first-class connected TV experience to the African Pay TV market.
News categories: HTTV, TeVolution, Régis Saint Girons, Raphaël Porte, Africa, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Senegal, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers