Digital TV News: TeamCast
Samsung, Comark and TeamCast demonstrate ATSC 3.0 at CES
Jan 6, 2015 – Samsung, Comark and TeamCast will demonstrate the world’s first terrestrial broadcast of full ATSC3.0 technology at CES 2015. The demonstration will show a live transmission of MPEG-H HEVC Ultra HD video and MPEG-H 3D audio content.
News categories: Comark, TeamCast, Samsung, Richard E. Fiore, Eric Pinson, John Godfrey, ATSC 3, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
SVC4QoE Project Combines Scalable Video Coding and Quality of Experience Technologies for Robust Mobile Performance Over DVB-T2
Apr 26, 2012 – The SVC4QoE consortium has successfully concluded a project that demonstrates the potential of combined Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and Quality of Experience (QoE) technologies to improve mobile multimedia services while reducing broadcasters' capital and operational costs.
News categories: SVC4QoE, DVB-T2, France, Mobile, Terrestrial
4EVER Consortium to advance Ultra-HDTV technologies
Apr 12, 2012 – ATEME has announced the launch of a French research program to reduce the bandwidth required for the delivery of Ultra High Definition Television using High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC - MPEG-H Part 2).
News categories: 4EVER, ATEME, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France
AO Kazteleradio to use TeamCast equipment in Kazakhstan DVB-T2 pilot
Jul 21, 2010 – TeamCast is involved in Kazakhstan's DVB-T2 broadcasting trial in the city of Karaganda, with media operator AO Kazteleradio and V-LUX. TeamCast is helping AO Kazteleradio with the loan of equipment which will be used for the trial.
News categories: TeamCast, Kazteleradio, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kazakhstan, Terrestrial
ATSC-M/H, Another Opportunity for DiBcom
Apr 8, 2010 – DiBcom will be demonstrating its Octopus programmable platform at the NAB Show. The Octopus circuit enables manufacturers to develop a single hardware design to meet the challenge of the proliferation of fixed and mobile TV standards.
News categories: DiBcom, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor
DVB-T2 in Finland - a step forward with TeamCast
Dec 8, 2009 – TeamCast is partnering on the implementation of solutions for DVB-T2 with DNA Oy, the operator selected in Finland for the operation of two multiplexes in the VHF frequency band using the DVB-T2 standard.
News categories: TeamCast, DNA Oy, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Finland, Terrestrial
Market Ready For Launch Of DVB-T2 Services
Sep 11, 2009 – The launch of DVB-T2 HD services is on schedule to take place later this year in the United Kingdom, with further launches expected in several other European countries including Finland and Serbia.
News categories: DVB Project, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Finland, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Serbia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
End-to-end DVB-T2 transmission demonstrated live at IBC 2009
Sep 10, 2009 – TeamCast has announced the presentation of a live end-to-end DVB-T2 transmission solution at IBC 2009, on its stand 2.B51. From the DVB-T2 Gateway to the professional reference Demodulator, TeamCast's global solution is ready for deployment.
News categories: TeamCast, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, IBCShowcase, Terrestrial
DVB-T2 on track for Market Deployment
Apr 17, 2009 – Following on from the official launch of DVB-T2, the second generation transmission system for digital terrestrial television, at IBC 2008, broadcasters and vendors are on schedule for the early deployment of the new standard.
News categories: DVB Project, Digital TV, DVB-T2, NABShow, Terrestrial
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs