Digital TV News: TeleAnalytics
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
FLO TV Unveils its New Digital Handheld Television
Oct 6, 2009 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has unveiled the FLO TV Personal Television - an entirely new dedicated device that will let TV lovers watch news, live sports, children's programming and entertainment on a dedicated device for mobile TV viewing.
News categories: FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Portable, Smart TV, USA
Mobile TV Device Volumes Will Not Decline in 2009
Jul 23, 2009 – TeleAnalytics has calculated that the end-2009 Mobile TV user count will be in the 80.8 million to 81.9 million range. Mobile TV device sales will at worst remain flat, but an increase of up to 2% may be witnessed with respect to the 2008 sales total.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Smart TV, Subscribers, USA
From 26.3 Million Mobile TV Users in 2007 to 51.6 Million at the End of 2008
Sep 4, 2008 – On the basis of monthly adoption data for all commercial broadcast Mobile TV networks, Issue No 5 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service calculates that the end 2008 Mobile TV user count will be 51.6 million.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, Austria, Brazil, China, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Netherlands, Peripherals / Accessories, Smart TV, Subscribers, Switzerland, USA
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers