Digital TV News: Telechips
Telechips embeds INSIDE Secure DRM in set-top box ICs
Aug 27, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (Euronext:INSD) has announced that Telechips has embedded its INSIDE DRM Fusion™ Agent for HDCP and DTCP-IP into its newest TCC892X family of set-top box multimedia application processors.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Solacia, DRM, Semiconductor, Smart Home
INSIDE Secure Provides Security Solutions for STB Chip Maker Telechips
Jan 7, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) has announced that Telechips is integrating a host of INSIDE Secure security solutions into its new family of set-top box processor chips to help ensure secure boot up and end-to-end content protection.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
ARM Sees Demand For HD Mobile Media And Entertainment Grow
Jul 29, 2009 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has announced that it is seeing demand for mobile devices offering an HD entertainment and browsing experience increasing in Asia, as two more licensing agreements for its GPUs are made, with Rockchip and Telechips.
News categories: ARM, Telechips, Rockchip, China, Korea, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Innofidei, Mobile Processor Firms Cooperate on CMMB
Mar 10, 2008 – Innofidei has signed separate agreements with major mobile multimedia processor manufacturers Mtekvision, Telechips, and Corelogic on joint development of low-cost CMMB handset solutions and products.
News categories: Innofidei, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
QUALCOMM and Telechips Sign FLO Chip Agreement
Jul 23, 2007 – QUALCOMM (Nasdaq: QCOM) and Telechips have announced that the companies have signed an agreement that enables Telechips to use QUALCOMM's technologies to design, manufacture and sell semiconductor chip products that implement FLO™ technology.
News categories: Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Irdeto enables secure, integrated mobile TV chipsets globally with semiconductor partners
Feb 12, 2007 – Irdeto has announced that it has licensed the Irdeto Mobile Broadcast Conditional Access (CA) solution to the world-leading mobile multimedia chipset manufacturers, Core Logic, Mtekvision and Telechips, to secure mobile broadcasting for device manufacturers worldwide.
News categories: Irdeto, Telechips, MtekVision, Core Logic, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results