Digital TV News: TelkomVision
Indonesia's Transvision selects ADB TV client software
May 24, 2016 – ADB has announced that its pay-TV middleware and user experience software, GraphyneTV, has been selected by Transvision, one of the leading Direct-to-Home (DTH) service providers in Indonesia.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Transvision, Peter Balchin, Hengkie Liwanto, Digital TV, Indonesia, Middleware, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Irdeto and SMiT launch CAM for Transvision in Indonesia
Jul 21, 2015 – Irdeto has announced, with Samsung and SMiT, the launch of the first broadcast Direct-2-TV (D2TV) system for the Indonesian market that does not require a set-top box. Irdeto’s security is integrated with SMiT’s USB CAM and a range of Samsung TVs that do not require IP connectivity.
News categories: Irdeto, Transvision, SMiT, Samsung, Bengt Jonsson, Hengkie Liwanto, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite, Smart TV
RSCC Picks Irdeto to Protect New Direct-to-Operator Satellite Services
Jan 31, 2013 – Irdeto has announced that Russian Satellite Communications Company (RSCC) has selected Irdeto as a main provider of media protection solutions to secure the content of the commercial TV channels distributed via RSCC satellites.
News categories: Irdeto, RSCC, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
TelkomVision Reaches One Million Subscribers Using Irdeto
Feb 29, 2012 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has congratulated TelkomVision, Indonesia's leading DTH operator, for reaching one million subscribers. TelkomVision has achieved double its original target of 500,000 subscribers by end 2011 whilst relying on Irdeto's CA System.
News categories: Irdeto, TelkomVision, Conditional Access, Indonesia, Satellite, Subscribers
Telkom Indonesia Launches 'Groovia TV' IPTV service
Jun 4, 2011 – Telkom Indonesia (IDX:TLKM; NYSE:TLK; LSE:TKIA) has launched its 'Groovia TV' IPTV service in Jakarta, the first such service in Indonesia. Groovia TV is a triple-play package combining TV with telephone and broadband services.
News categories: Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Groovia TV, Digital TV, DVR, Indonesia, IPTV
TelkomVision Expands Pay TV Services with Irdeto
May 10, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN), together with Indonesian Direct-to-Home operator TelkomVision, has announced a deal involving TelkomVision's use of Irdeto's conditional access. Irdeto will provide TelkomVision with 500,000 smart cards this year.
News categories: Irdeto, TelkomVision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Pay-TV in Indonesia to Double By 2015
Feb 28, 2011 – There is enormous room for growth on the pay-TV front in Indonesia, with segment service revenue growing at an 18.3 percent CAGR between 2010 and 2015, reaching $778 million by the end of the period, according to a new report from Pyramid Research.
News categories: Pyramid Research, Cable TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite
PT Telkom Group Selects Irdeto for DVB-H Mobile TV in Indonesia
Apr 30, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that it has been chosen to supply the Conditional Access (CA) and DRM solutions based on the DVB-H Mobile TV architecture for PT Telkom Group's mobile subsidiary, Telkomsel.
News categories: Irdeto, PT Telkom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Mobile
Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Indonusa Telemedia and PCCW join forces to bring world-class IPTV services to Indonesia
Aug 28, 2008 – PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TELKOM)(IDX:TLKM; NYSE:TLK; LSE:TKIA), PT Indonusa Telemedia (Telkomvision) and PCCW International (HK) Limited (PCCW) have announced their intention to collaborate to bring IPTV services to Indonesia.
News categories: PCCW, TELKOM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households