Digital TV News: Tiledmedia
MediaKind launches technology alliance at IBC 2019
Sep 12, 2019 – At IBC2019, MediaKind is launching the MediaKind Universe Alliance - a partnership program which gives content providers, service providers, and operators access to solutions that combine technologies and services from MediaKind with partners in Cloud and other offerings.
News categories: MediaKind, Raul Aldrey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
Mar 18, 2019 – At NAB Show 2019, MediaKind will show its Universe portfolio. MediaKind Universe enables content owners and originators, broadcasters and pay TV operators to deliver experiences that meet a variety of consumer demands and drive experience innovation.
News categories: MediaKind, Angel Ruiz, Advertising, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Deutsche Telekom and MediaKind first to stream 6K tiled 360° live sport
Dec 10, 2018 – MediaKind has announced that it has pushed the boundaries of immersive consumer experience of live sport by streaming the world’s first multi-channel 6K 360-degree live sports event in collaboration with Deutsche Telekom, Magnum Film, Tiledmedia, INVR.SPACE and Iconic Engine.
News categories: MediaKind, Deutsche Telekom, Angel Ruiz, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Streaming, VR
NGCodec and Tiledmedia show hardware-accelerated Cloud VR360 streaming at IBC
Sep 12, 2017 – Tiledmedia and NGCodec have announced that they have integrated their solutions to provide a cloud-based encoding service for efficient streaming of 360-degree Virtual Reality video (VR360).
News categories: NGCodec, Tiledmedia, Oliver Gunasekara, Rob Koenen, Content Distribution, IBC, Worldwide
Sky, Ericsson and Tiledmedia showcase VR for live sports at IBC 2017
Sep 8, 2017 – Three members of the Virtual Reality Industry Forum (VRIF) – Sky, Ericsson and Tiledmedia – will showcase a real application of Virtual Reality (360 video) synced with live sports at this year’s IBC Show.
News categories: Ericsson, Sky, Tiledmedia, Europe, IBC, VR, Worldwide
Harmonic and Blue Man Group to show native UHD 360° VR at NABShow
Apr 21, 2017 – At the 2017 NAB Show, Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) will showcase innovations in 360-degree immersive virtual reality (VR) technology with a demonstration featuring prerecorded content of Blue Man Group.
News categories: Harmonic, Blue Man, Bart Spriester, Content Distribution, NABShow, USA, VR, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca 360° VR pre-integrated with Tiledmedia and Harmonic
Dec 22, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has joined forces with a number of industry specialists to bring 360° video in VR to CES 2017. Technologies from Tiledmedia, and Harmonic are pre-integrated with Viaccess-Orca's Virtual Arena solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Tiledmedia, Harmonic, Alain Nochimowski, Rob Koenen, Thierry Fautier, CES2022, Digital TV, VR, Worldwide
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform